[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Sportsline Assisstant GM Feature

Big Dogs

For those using CBS Sportsline, has anyone seen this new "Assisstant GM" feature they have when setting your line up...

I periodically look at these for the humor in them, but just found the most hilarious one I've seen to date......

My RB2 last week was McFadden, and as we all know, got hurt this past week...... this is the recommendation I got this week from the "CBS Assistant GM" on what to do with McFadden....

McFadden, Darren RB OAK in your active lineup is being benched in many leagues, he is now started in 74% of leagues (down from 93% 3 days ago).

1. Trade McNabb, Donovan QB WAS to Dactyles for Peterson, Adrian RB MIN. :tup: Then activate him to replace McFadden, Darren RB OAK Evaluate · Propose Trade

2. Trade McNabb, Donovan QB WAS to Hermanators for Rice, Ray RB BAL. :tup: Then activate him to replace McFadden, Darren RB OAK Evaluate · Propose Trade

This is why I come to the Huddle. Not sure what algorithims this new program uses to suggest trades, but clearly this algorithim was drunk!!! :lol:

Maybe if I get the other owners drunk, they'll think this is a legit offer..... :wacko:

I saw that tab in my league but haven't even clicked on it yet. Guess I'll have to check it out.

Just checked and the only comment it had on my team was:

Giants DST is a below average option at his position.

They scored 32 points last week when they destroyed the Bears... So I don't know if they are that terrible :wacko:

I just checked and the assistant gm doesnt have any problem with my lineup so I guess I can chaulk this week up as a win and start worrying about the following week.

+1 :wacko:

I even put in to start VICK and the Assistant GM was mum. Looks like that "chest problem" is overblown! You heard it here first!

Thanks, Assistant GM! :tup:

Colts DST is a below average option at his position.

1. Drop Colts DST and claim 49ers DST Evaluate · Add/Drop

Player Int STY SACK TK DFR FF DTD PA PaNetA RuYdA TYdA FPTS

Colts DST 3 0 8 255 4 5 1 101 1018 711 1729 35.0

49ers DST 4 0 10 286 1 2 1 130 1138 557 1695 27.0

Reed, Jeff K PIT is a below average option at his position.

1. Drop Reed, Jeff K PIT and claim Gould, Robbie K CHI Evaluate · Add/Drop

Jeff Reed bye week is paid for (12 man league)

#9 overall

8.2 average ppw

Robbie Gould

#13 overall

7.0 average ppw