[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Austin Collie

JUMbotron

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he sits. How do you hurt your heel in a football game anyway? Maybe it's that plantar BS Eli had last year.

I had bursitis in my heel for a couple of weeks back in grad school. Hobbling back and forth across campus with it was difficult enough, I can't imagine trying to sprint and cut with something like that.

Indianapolis Colts WR Austin Collie (heel) is "likely going to miss this one" according to John Clayton on ESPN.

From another website regarding this report:

NFL Headlines

Report: Austin Collie unlikely to face Chiefs

ESPN's John Clayton reports that Austin Collie (foot) is likely to miss Sunday's game against Kansas City.

We'd take his report with some caution. Clayton is shaky in his weekly "medical report" on SportsCenter and if Collie practices Friday Clayton's tune would probably change. Check back for an update this afternoon. If Collie does not play, Pierre Garcon would become a worthwhile WR3. Oct. 8 - 12:34 pm et

For what it's worth, Collie was a limited participant in practice today.

The fact he was a limited participant makes me cautiously optimistic that he will play.

In our WCOFF league, we are planning as if he will not play and making sure we have an adequate replacement in place. Even if he is playing, it may be limited, so it would be a gut call between taking a potentially small piece of the Colts passing pie or going with what we end up with after free agency tonight.

In our WCOFF league, we are planning as if he will not play and making sure we have an adequate replacement in place. Even if he is playing, it may be limited, so it would be a gut call between taking a potentially small piece of the Colts passing pie or going with what we end up with after free agency tonight.

I'm trying to imagine a player I would grab and start in my satellite league and I am coming up empty. I'm guessing someone has fallen through the cracks in your league. Our waiver wire has tumbleweeds...

I'm trying to imagine a player I would grab and start in my satellite league and I am coming up empty. I'm guessing someone has fallen through the cracks in your league. Our waiver wire has tumbleweeds...

Check that, Harry Douglas and Steve Johnson are available. That's brutal.

Both on our list of players we bid on. Also Blair White, Kenny Britt and Brandon Gibson.

Some guy gave over $300 last week for White. That one kind of surprised me. But now who looks like the jackass? Oh well, I snagged Ivory a few weeks ago, looks like it is time to cash in on that one. DMD likes him this week. I hope like hell he is right. I'd settle for half of what I've been getting from Collie!!