[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Austin Collie

JUMbotron

To be honest, I would rather have him sit and miss one game than play and aggravate it....easy for me to say though at 4-0 and having the more open Harvin to plug in...

Yeah, I'm deep enough it really doesn't devastate me to have him sit. That is assuming that the sit will equate to health the next week...

Now watch, I'll bench him for Ivory, Collie will go off, and Ivory will fumble on his first carry.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just got hit with the injury bug and bye weeks at the same time, so it is a more debilitating blow. Losing Ward, Collie and Shipley in one week stings. Have Smith (NYG) and Harvin in there with whomever we pick up.

Wish we could run a 3 RB, 2 WR, 2 TE set.

We just got hit with the injury bug and bye weeks at the same time, so it is a more debilitating blow. Losing Ward, Collie and Shipley in one week stings. Have Smith (NYG) and Harvin in there with whomever we pick up.

Wish we could run a 3 RB, 2 WR, 2 TE set.

And Brandon Gibson becomes our almost certain immediate starter with the WW pickup. Injury replacement QB and last resort WR to go against the sixth highest scoring team in all of WCOFF. :wacko:

Yeah, I'm deep enough it really doesn't devastate me to have him sit. That is assuming that the sit will equate to health the next week...

Now watch, I'll bench him for Ivory, Collie will go off, and Ivory will fumble on his first carry.

Oh the joys of fantasy football!

Yeah i've been working the WW all year and actually came up with a couple gems..

I picked up Brandon Lloyd, Mike Thomas, Roy Willimas, and Mercedes Lewis.

Right now I'm debating on starting Edwards or Lloyd in Collies slot.... My big hang up is the Broncos are play Bal this week who might end up putting Revis on Lloyd (if he plays which is still questionable...) The Jets play Min and that seems like the better match up but idk how many target Edwards will get with Holmes in the line up....

really wish I could just start Collie.....

Yeah i've been working the WW all year and actually came up with a couple gems..

I picked up Brandon Lloyd, Mike Thomas, Roy Willimas, and Mercedes Lewis.

Right now I'm debating on starting Edwards or Lloyd in Collies slot.... My big hang up is the Broncos are play Bal this week who might end up putting Revis on Lloyd (if he plays which is still questionable...) The Jets play Min and that seems like the better match up but idk how many target Edwards will get with Holmes in the line up....

really wish I could just start Collie.....

Revis won't be on Lloyd, but you probably just mixed it up because of the Jets matchup....

I just don't know what great corner the Ravens actually have...

Is it time to pick up Blair White in a 12 team league now that Garcon, Gonzales,and Collie are all hurt?

I'd wait and see what is being said tomorrow morning. It sounds like Garcon is definitely going to play, Gonzalez is definitely not going to play, and Collie's status is up in the air. By Noon tomorrow, there will be a clearer picture.

Revis won't be on Lloyd, but you probably just mixed it up because of the Jets matchup....

I just don't know what great corner the Ravens actually have...

Yeah Idk what I was thinking there... :P

But the Ravens have a good D and have kept teams from scoring big against them... it makes me think that he actually has a bad matchup...

I honestly think it's a little early for White. He a good WR but he on a team full of good WRs.... Unless the Colts did something crazy like deal Wayne I don't see him gettin much of a shot unless someone is hurt (which is the case atm...) as soon as everyone is healthy Idk what will happen but i doubt he'll see a ton of playing time at that point

Yeah Idk what I was thinking there... :P

But the Ravens have a good D and have kept teams from scoring big against them... it makes me think that he actually has a bad matchup...

I honestly think it's a little early for White. He a good WR but he on a team full of good WRs.... Unless the Colts did something crazy like deal Wayne I don't see him gettin much of a shot unless someone is hurt (which is the case atm...) as soon as everyone is healthy Idk what will happen but i doubt he'll see a ton of playing time at that point

I don't think Garcon and Collie will stay healthy...it's a month into the season and both players are on the verge of missing time - it's only a matter of time before White comes in on the slot position and starts to shine as a potential #3 target in the Colts offense...

I don't think Garcon and Collie will stay healthy...it's a month into the season and both players are on the verge of missing time - it's only a matter of time before White comes in on the slot position and starts to shine as a potential #3 target in the Colts offense...

:wacko: uh no. At the end of the season, we will all be saying Blair who?

:wacko: uh no. At the end of the season, we will all be saying Blair who?

:tup: wow that was very...extra....let's keep this logical...

if Collie and Garcon both go down then who steps in ?...

as long as Manning plays QB, that player is very startable as a WR3 unless you play in an 8 man league and even then you still might be thin at WR enough to plug him in....

:tup: < -- is you going overboard

Edited by Avernus

What makes you think Collie and Garcon are going to "go down"?

It's an ankle sprain (Gonzalez) a hamstring injury that is apparently healed (Garcon) and a heel injury (Collie) that has not caused him to miss a game yet. It's not like they won't be able to get, and stay healthy. Dallas Clark is in the mix too. Unless the Colts have a bunch of new and severe injuries, White is not going to see the field again after the bye week when Gonzo returns. Hell, if Collie is able to go this week, White won't see the field THIS week. I just don't see him being a factor. The injury concerns at WR are minor.

Edited by CaptainHook

It's an ankle sprain and a hamstring injury. It's not like they won't be able to get, and stay healthy. After Wayne, the Colts have Garcon, Collie, and Gonzalez. Two of which have to be healthy on a given week. Dallas Clark is in the mix too. Unless the Colts have a bunch of new and severe injuries, White is not going to see the field again after the bye week.

an ankle sprain isn't that big a deal because it's not a high ankle sprain, but saying a hamstring injury isn't a big deal for a WR is like saying a shoulder injury to a QB's throwing arm is not a big deal at all...

I hate owning a WR that has a dinged hammy....I don't care what the severity is....I just hate it..

Garcon sat out two weeks, and is ready to go. We'll see tomorrow, but the Colts are always cautious with injuries. If they cleared him, he's fine. Gonzalez DOES have a high ankle sprain from Week 1. I don't see him returning until after the bye.

Edited by CaptainHook

Garcon sat out two weeks, and is ready to go. We'll see tomorrow, but the Colts are always cautious with injuries. If they cleared him, he's fine. Gonzalez DOES have a high ankle sprain from Week 1. I don't see him returning until after the bye.

I won't even consider Gonzales an option at this point....but Colt WR's seem to get hurt unless they are Harrison or Wayne...(not counting Dallas Clark)