[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Austin Collie

JUMbotron

but Colt WR's seem to get hurt unless they are Harrison or Wayne...(not counting Dallas Clark)

:tup:

This is good info. I was not aware that Collie and Garcon had missed so many games last year due to injury. :wacko:

Neither missed a game last year due to injury. Garcon was rested the last two games of the year after the Colts decided to tank. Avernus has no idea what he is talking about.

Edited by CaptainHook

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone...CBS was where i saw the headline reporting this from john

Clayton. Should have known. My apologies. Gotta change my lineups again.

I wasn't calling you an idiot, FWIW.

But why would CBS be reporting anything from ESPN's John Clayton? :wacko:

Unless I hear of some struggles during warm-ups, I'm starting Collie over Sims-Walker in one league, where I've also got Dallas Clark. In another league, I'm rolling with Collie & Garcon over Crabtree, where I've also got Dallas Clark.

I hope the Chiefs double-cover and limit Wayne, while Manning puts up 400+ and 4+ TD's.

Unless I hear of some struggles during warm-ups, I'm starting Collie over Sims-Walker in one league, where I've also got Dallas Clark. In another league, I'm rolling with Collie & Garcon over Crabtree, where I've also got Dallas Clark.

I hope the Chiefs double-cover and limit Wayne, while Manning puts up 400+ and 4+ TD's.

He was just tossin' the 'skin around, but he looked alright to me.

That should work out fine.... an active Sims Walker should put up the same amount of points as an inactive Collie.

I'm torn, but will choose to leave him on the bench today. Will he do better than Driver or Fitz?...or Hillis or Forte?....tough call.

I view Collie as my #1 even with DeSean and Calvin but since I have DeSean and Calvin, I will be leaving Collie on my bench today. Sucks, I love me some Collie.