[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Next waiver wire GEM

theeohiostate

Some of have been lucky to build a great team early this season using the waivers and making some trades.

Bush

Vick

Torain

Bess

Lynch

Green Ellis

Hernandez

Hillis

Tolbert

Lloyd

L.Moore

Royal

Keller

..........these all have been great WW gems for many FF owners.

Who's on you list for the 2nd quarter of the season?

Guys I like are

Starks

Choice

Blount

Who's on your radar now?

+1

:wacko:

Yeah, he got dropped in one of my re-drafts last week, looking to maybe find a spot for him. Brandon Tate is available in one of my leagues, so that will probably be the big bidding buck war.

Here are a few names off the top of my head that might have relevance in the 2nd half:

James Starks (why not - GB has to do something on the ground)

Danny Ware (Jacobs stinks, and Bradshaw will break down if he keeps getting the bulk of the work, so maybe Ware gets a shot)

Devin Thomas (he's got a load of talent, and if the Redskins trade him, he might flourish with a fresh start - or maybe he gets a shot in Washington, who knows?)

Robert Meachem (some have given up on him, but all it takes it an injury to shake up the depth chart in New Orleans)

Charlie Whitehurst (If Hasselbeck can only muster 3 points vs. the Rams, maybe the future is sooner than later?)

I kept BGE in my dynasty league the last couple years, drafted Hillis in the fourth round of our rookie/free agent draft this year, and picked up Torain in free agency as soon as I saw he was signed off the practice squad. All that said there isn't anybody I see at this point in time that I feel will be the next gem (relevant to the guys I just mentioned), although in IDP leagues I picked up Taylor Mays last week and have a feeling he may be a valuable acquisition.

Edited by Crazysight

I refuse to drop Tashard Choice on the hopes that at some point JJ will get so disgusted with the DAL backfield that he names Choice the starter.

you mean the guy who cost us the Redskin game? Burnk on Choice, Barber is a beast, if he can't do it neither can Choice. Barber ran well last game, get used to seeing him busting through the O-Line for awhile. The Cowboys will be serious about running the ball from now on and noone is more serious than Barber. Choice and that Wildcat crap is too gimicky for the Cowboys. That same foolishness cost them a turnover by Choice and 6 points for the other defense in the end of the 1st half of the Redskin game.

Big steelers fan. What I saw out of blount had me thinking why in the world did tenn drop him. I thought he was playing great against pity.... right before they had to abandon the run. I tied to get him in all my leagues but ended up with torain. Like torain too though