[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD Game Prediction flaw

Scooby's Hubby

My reason for pointing this out is that I keep up with your game score predictions and log them , then compare them to the spreads and number of upsets that actually come true. I also look at which teams you are more accurate on, as well. You are, I would guess, 75% right on your predictions when it comes to the general outcome of the game and I appreciate your work (the StL upset of WASH was a good one, just to name one).

I would just like to know your real opinion as to the final score, so if you could maybe respond to that I would appreciate it. Thanks for your fine help.

He added the Moss and Harvin TD's and forgot to take away the Camarillo TD. He added an extra Vikes TD with the addition of Moss, but didn't update Longwell's PAT's. So, just remove the Camarillo TD and add a PAT for Longwell and you're all set. Of course, I'm not DMD, but he comes to me for Fantasy Insight frequently so I feel comfortable with this post. :wacko: