[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs- Colts

Jackass

This seems like the game of the week. (Not to mention, this game has important implications for a couple of my fantasy teams and survivor pool picks.)

3-0 Chiefs against 2-2 Colts. If Chiefs win, the hype will blow up. If Colts lose the, panic will blow up. Will the Colts re-store order?

Can the Colts defense contain Charles 7 yards per carry and TJ (Historically, i've seen Colts D rise to the occasion when least expected)

Will the Chiefs be able to contain Manning? (Crennel has had an extra week to prepare)

Thoughts?

This won't be close. Indy by 20.

I just hope Jamal gets some garbage receptions.

I thought the same last week when going against the Jags ,, though I'm rolling with the Colts again this week and expect them to win by 2 scores I was reminded last week why they play the game and wouldnt be surprised if an unbeaten team pulls off a win against a 500 team no matter what thier past history is.

I'm expecting losses these next 2 weeks (@Ind and @Hou), but things get A LOT better after that...Jac, Buf, Oak, Ari, Sea, StL. The only tough match ups seem to be SD (who they already beat once), Den and Ten.

This is looking like the year that we can make it to the playoffs and lose in the first game...just like the good ole days.

Edited by dino88

The way I see it is the only hope the Chiefs have is to explot the Colts weakness, which is their lack of running game and more importantly their rush defense. If the Chiefs can keep their offense on the field by running the ball and in turn keeping Payton off the field would be their only hope. Otherwise Payton will pick the Chiefs secondary apart.

really? care to elaborate?

seems like a lot of folks like the chiefs. betting line has come down from 9 to 7 fwiw.

Chiefs D is young. They didn't really address the front 7 at all in the off season, and have gotten away with it so far by playing the Chargers in the rain, the Browns, and a one dimensional and dysfunctional team in the 9ers. And they are playing Manning.

This one is gonna be ugly.

Chiefs D is young. They didn't really address the front 7 at all in the off season, and have gotten away with it so far by playing the Chargers in the rain, the Browns, and a one dimensional and dysfunctional team in the 9ers. And they are playing Manning.

in the dome and it could get ugly, but there is hope if they get the running game going early and pull off a turnover in the first half - plus the Colts could make an effort toward the run and get FGs instead of TDs.

This will be Cassel and Weis' chances to shine and may guage their offensive production going forward.

Am I the only one that thinks this will be a close game. Indy's D is in shambles. I think KC will run the ball without a problem and keep Manning off the field. An upset wouldn't suprise me but an Indy win by 7 or so.

My big concern about this game is will Collie play???

I think Payton will do his thing and still throw 3 TD's and have 300 yd passing. The Chiefs however have a great running attack and the question is can Indy's D stop it? I'm not so sure about that... MJD ran over indy last week and Foster did the samw thing week 1.

I'm going to say Colts win 27-24