[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alabama v S Carolina

untateve

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great Win for the cocks - that is a solid team. The defense was outstanding, and the offense has some playmakers - lattimore is a good back

that move by Garcia to chuck it thru the endzone was one of the dumbest plays i have seen in a while, nice they bounced back.

OSU or Oregon come on down

Edited by wildcat2334

There is no dominant team this yr in college football. the only downside to bama losing is there is no one else deserving of being #1.

With the early loss I really expect Bama to be back on top at the end of the season.

The only teams I have any confidence in staying undefeated are Boise and TCU. Wouldn't surprise me much to finally see 1 of them get the nod for the big game.

Im not sure about TCU. they have some decent games left. Boise played no one all year, and it should hurt them with a 1 loss team jumping them in the end.

Oregon blows. But we wouldnt expect you to say anything else considering your wac-10 blinders

not really - I call it like I see - I thought S Carolina looked great today in taking out Bama. Ur failing to recognize that Oregon is the most explosive team in the country BY FAR shows how ignorant you are.

long way to go, lots of games to be played

On the "teams that will run the table" topic, i love the debate! it's fun because every saturday is pretty crazy. I'm hoping nebraska and oklahoma both run the table until the big 12 title game, so that nebraska and OU can go their separate ways in a big meaning game to end the rivalry that has already been almost entirely diminished. I'd love nothing more than Nebraska's final big 12 game to be vs Oklahoma, win or lose, just due to respect.

edit: no, im not saying i expect that to happen, just i wish :wacko:

Edited by Akfatha

not really - I call it like I see - I thought S Carolina looked great today in taking out Bama. Ur failing to recognize that Oregon is the most explosive team in the country BY FAR shows how ignorant you are.

long way to go, lots of games to be played

You failing to recognize the Pac-10 plays no defense warps your perspective. OU could beat Oregon by 4 TDs and you would make some excuse why they are not better than Oregon.

You failing to recognize the Pac-10 plays no defense warps your perspective. OU could beat Oregon by 4 TDs and you would make some excuse why they are not better than Oregon.

this just shows how delusional you are partner - that is just an idiotic stamement. OU hasn't even looked that good.....

I think the DUcks would beat Oklahomo without much trouble.

The reality is the Pac 10 is much stronger than the little 12 this year- fact

this just shows how delusional you are partner - that is just an idiotic stamement. OU hasn't even looked that good.....

I think the DUcks would beat Oklahomo without much trouble.

The reality is the Pac 10 is much stronger than the little 12 this year- fact

OU would do to Oregon what they did to FSU. And I dont give a rats ass about your yearly rant about which conference is best. Im a 1 team fan, not a conference. And how ironic your boys got beat tonight by an unranked team, and all you want to talk about is how another Pac-10 school would beat my team. :wacko:

OU would do to Oregon what they did to FSU. And I dont give a rats ass about your yearly rant about which conference is best. Im a 1 team fan, not a conference. And how ironic your boys got beat tonight by an unranked team, and all you want to talk about is how another Pac-10 school would beat my team. :wacko:

ugh - ya tough loss for my Cats........ whatever, they will bounce back OSU has played the toughest schedule in America by a longshot and are a solid dolid football team

I happen to think Orgeon is one of the best 2 teams in america,

OU is down in that 2nd tier -

Funny how Boy-Sooner likes to say he's a 1 team guy yet he's always the first to bring up the Pac-10? :wacko: The reality is that the only teams that consistently beat the Top Pac-10 teams are OTHER PAC-10 teams. Nobody else. Just look at the last couple weekends .... UW and Stanford narrowly beat SC (SC beats everyone else they play), Oregon beats Stanford (who pounds every team OOC) in a shootout, Oregon State beats Arizona (who just manhandled Iowa) at home, Cal beats UCLA (who just destroyed Texas on the road). Same thing every year.

And for the record Oklahoma loses by 3 TD'S to Oregon, regardless of where the games played.

Edited by theprofessor

Funny how Boy-Sooner likes to say he's a 1 team guy yet he's always the first to bring up the Pac-10? :wacko: The reality is that the only teams that consistently beat the Top Pac-10 teams are OTHER PAC-10 teams. Nobody else. Just look at the last couple weekends .... UW and Stanford narrowly beat SC (SC beats everyone else they play), Oregon beats Stanford (who pounds every team OOC) in a shootout, Oregon State beats Arizona (who just manhandled Iowa) at home, Cal beats UCLA (who just destroyed Texas on the road). Same thing every year.

And for the record Oklahoma loses by 3 TD'S to Oregon, regardless of where the games played.

Arizona manhandled Iowa? Interesting. Wasn't aware 34-27 (21 of the 34 were pretty much gifts) wins at home were manhandling, but whatever.

Funny how Boy-Sooner likes to say he's a 1 team guy yet he's always the first to bring up the Pac-10? :tup:The reality is that the only teams that consistently beat the Top Pac-10 teams are OTHER PAC-10 teams. Nobody else. Just look at the last couple weekends .... UW and Stanford narrowly beat SC (SC beats everyone else they play), Oregon beats Stanford (who pounds every team OOC) in a shootout, Oregon State beats Arizona (who just manhandled Iowa) at home, Cal beats UCLA (who just destroyed Texas on the road). Same thing every year.

:wacko: You must have missed last year's bowl games:

BYU 44, Oregon State 20

Utah 37, Cal 27

USC 24, Boston College 13

UCLA 30, Temple 21

Nebraska 33, Arizona 0

Oklahoma 31, Stanford 27

Ohio State 26, Oregon 17

At least they beat BC and Temple.

i do agree with majority of your sentiment, however ou just beat stanford last year (in OU's worst year since the 90s), nebraska just killed arizona last year in the bowl game, texas crushed ASU in a bowl game in 07. texas vs usc in 05. and i know UW isnt a top pac10 team, but they did beat USC and they just got raped by nebraska this year. top team oregon's O got manhandled by boise last year. like I said, i agree with most of your statement, pac10 usually beats up on pac10. but saying they ONLY get beat by each other isnt entirely accurate.