[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Ray Rice still a must start ?

Jimmy_22

During bye weeks I can't imagine anyone benching Ray Rice unless they are in a 8-team league loaded with big bullets.

But essentially I don't think he's a must-start. Touchdowns pay the bills, and he doesn't acquire many of those.

He will get rolling though, and his schedule loosens up nicely: One of the 9 easiest fantasy RB schedules going forward, after this Denver game is past him.

I'm in PPR so the lack of TD's was not a major factor last year. However, this year is playing out different, so I am strongly debating sitting him at least one more week and seeing how it plays out. Of course that depends on your options. I myself may roll with Torain.

During bye weeks I can't imagine anyone benching Ray Rice unless they are in a 8-team league loaded with big bullets.

But essentially I don't think he's a must-start. Touchdowns pay the bills, and he doesn't acquire many of those.

He will get rolling though, and his schedule loosens up nicely: One of the 9 easiest fantasy RB schedules going forward, after this Denver game is past him.

And three of those have had bye weeks whereas Rice has not, so it's actually top 6 or so.

He was money last year when he was catching balls out of the backfield and rolling down field. That isn't happening thus far. That, and the knee, and McGahee taking the goal line stuff - he's a situational player until proven otherwise, IMO.

I'm rolling with Torain this week....

FF is becoming nothing but guesswork. Seriously considering dumping all but $25 leagues next year

you know it's rough when Muto doesn't have a league to brag about....and when you're in 20 different "high stakes leagues" you're bound to do well in at least one of them...