[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NYG - HOU

Grits and Shins

HOU has had Slaton & Ward alternating as the RB for the past 5-6 plays ... per the announcers (FWIW) "HOU has decided to change it up, so NFL leading rusher A. Foster is not in the game ... "

:wacko:

if you were watching the game you would know why, Foster not gettin it done today.

if you were watching the game you would know why, Foster not gettin it done today.

I am watching the game, and Foster's not getting it done ... but were I the coach, I think I'd keep giving him some chances based on what he's done the past few weeks vs the Slaton/Ward alternatives & the fact that Foster was smothered in the backfield on at least 3 of his ~10 carries. Not that HOU is likely to be running the ball a lot for the remainder of the day, whichever RB is in the game.

Arg - E2A, Ward with the short TD.

Edited by ts