[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the word on Addai?

SatchDork

Okay, let me rephrase the question: Did anyone actually watch this game and see the injury/aftermath? Was it a situation where he dinged it, walked off, and maybe could have gone back in, but Hart was running well? Or did he take a shot, hobble off with the shoulder drooping and headed to the lockerroom?

There just doesn't seem to be much detail on this injury yet. The most I've heard anywhere is essentially what's here. "He hurt his shoulder. That is all."

Okay, let me rephrase the question: Did anyone actually watch this game and see the injury/aftermath? Was it a situation where he dinged it, walked off, and maybe could have gone back in, but Hart was running well? Or did he take a shot, hobble off with the shoulder drooping and headed to the lockerroom?

There just doesn't seem to be much detail on this injury yet. The most I've heard anywhere is essentially what's here. "He hurt his shoulder. That is all."

I know most of us are fantasy doctor experts where we can see an injury on TV and be more accurate than actual MRIs, but I prefer to wait for real doctors and MRIs (call me crazy). Wait a day or two.

He jammed in the turf pretty hard - along with his noggin. Picture one of those tackles where the defender falls right on top of the rusher and the dude gets stuffed. Addai ripped his helmet off, then started grabbing the upper part of his pads - looked to be in pain. Walked off on his own power - not shrugging. Later seen on the sidelines w/o pads.

Hope that helps...

Joseph Addai said he is just suffering from soreness in his right shoulder and neck after leaving Sunday's win over the Chiefs early.

Addai was slammed to the ground by Chiefs DE Glenn Dorsey. "Right now, I can manage it. Turning (his head) to the left is kind of sore," Addai said after the game. It sounds like Addai will be OK for Week 6, but note that the Colts have a bye in Week 7. Mike Hart performed well in relief of Addai on Sunday.

Source: Indianapolis Star

The Colts are horrible with updating the public on injuries. Asked today if he could comment about Addai’s condition, Colts coach Jim Caldwell said, “I could not, not at this point, but we’ll see as the day goes on.” Asked if the team might have to bring in another running back this week, Caldwell said, “I’m not certain at this point. I think everything is kind of open for discussion and we’ll take a look at that and see what best suits us in terms of the roster because we just have so many different factors to take a look at and make a determination. It never ends up being just one position. It affects a number across the board.”

Asked if Brown is close to returning, Caldwell said, “I could not say that because I don’t know at this point, to be honest with you.”

Does that help? :wacko:

Seriously, we'll just have to wait and see if he practices this week.

Edited by CaptainHook

The Colts are horrible with updating the public on injuries. Asked today if he could comment about Addai’s condition, Colts coach Jim Caldwell said, “I could not, not at this point, but we’ll see as the day goes on.” Asked if the team might have to bring in another running back this week, Caldwell said, “I’m not certain at this point. I think everything is kind of open for discussion and we’ll take a look at that and see what best suits us in terms of the roster because we just have so many different factors to take a look at and make a determination. It never ends up being just one position. It affects a number across the board.”

Asked if Brown is close to returning, Caldwell said, “I could not say that because I don’t know at this point, to be honest with you.”

Does that help? :wacko:

Seriously, we'll just have to wait and see if he practices this week.

Makes you wonder if Caldwell knows anything. :tup: