[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD is gettin real close to my bench

BeeR

Yeah yeah how can you bench him blah blah - how about because "he's due" is wearing thin, as well as his inability to score and most of all rack up catches, wth? I'm not saying it's his fault per se and don't care, the bottom line is I have (consistently) better producers riding my bench. 80/90 rush yds sounds good but it doesn't cut it when you don't get the catches and/or scores to go with at least some of the time from a guy this highly rated. They got 36 freakin pts today and still I got near squat.

i am totally feelin ya. i was following the game and i kept seeing karim gettin a bunch of touches, and i i could think was that mjd was hurt. then all of a sudden he would get the ball again. i dont know whats going on with their running game anymore

Finally traded MJD for Manningham and Shady.

Okay. Two weeks ago. I pick up Marcedes Lewis, then drop him

This week, the guy I play gets him and starts him. He gets 2 td's against me to MJD's none. The one TD MJD got was called back BY A PENALTY ON MARCEDES. UN-BE-LIEVABLE. 0-5.

Edited by bdog1321

TDs are tricky to project, the yardage has generally been there. Along with the holding penalty he did get targeted for a pass inside the 10 yesterday but then got tackled at the 1 foot line.

The week to move him was after last week. 90-100 yards and maybe a TD is about all anyone can expect from MJD. The schedule doesn't really get any better or worse. As goes the recent dearth of super awesome FF RBs...what else is really out there? Or... what is else is out there that's attainable and that much of an improvement over a guy like MJD? Not much.

Just seems like many factors contributing to a frustratingly slow start. The main one being Marcedes finally becoming NFL box score relevant.

Reminds me of Gates last year. There's a few guys like that every year...should be producing but aren't with many close calls yet no one is willing to give you anything more than a few low end 2nd/3rd tier guys or worse.

Im pulling a Pete Carroll on my team this week now that Clayton is hurt and Tony Gonzalez was dropped to waivers last week. I just traded D. Driver and R Torain for A. Bradshaw and will offer MJD for P. Manning tomorrow pending and update on Vick's rib injury. Its got to happen now and i cant wait around for the Jags to get things together because my recored means time is running out for me.

Um... yeah idk why u drop M Lewis... I've started him sense week 2 cause G Olsen sucks.... He's been gettin 5 rec for 50 some yards every week (which is 10 points in my ppr leauge) This week it just so happened his catches were in the end zone and he blew up....

back to MJD He's been puttin up ok numbers. Last week he would have looked a lot better if that big TD play hadn't gotten called back. The problem is however that he isn't seeing the endzone as much. Part because of the new rookie taking the goalline and part cause he hasn't broke any long runs lately..

Also on the Peyton Hillis for MJD.... yeah i'd honestly keep Hillis he on a struggling team (with 2 QBs injuried) and a rookie starting this week so I wouldn't put a lot of faith in him this week but he is a powerhouse back that has taken over the job in Cle.

MJD for Peyton Manning.... SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!! Manning is so much better than MJD it isn't even funny