[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where does Djax go moving forward?

CSA81

Obviously the game for him seems different w/o Vick in there. At least it seems that way to me. Is he an elite wr when Vick come back? Or should I expect big games and small games throughout the year? I know he is a wr that is all about the long ball and def with space can be a huge factor.. I really like his big play ability, but not these games where he is completely absent... I do have people that want him from me tho and I'm tryin to figure out why.. (with some pretty good trades I must say)

whats the word?

+1 Kolb doesn't have the chemistry with D jax that Vick does... Vick is an out of pocket reciever and D jax is able to cut and break when he sees vick scrabling... Kolb is a pocket passer... there willl be more sacks on kolb and less improvised plays