[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Felix Jones

ForReal22

Jerry did reiterate his want for Felix to get more carries. I don't know if it wasn't partly a statement to the Titans that we picked the right runningback in the '08 draft either. But yes, it looks like Felix will continue to get the lion's share considering how good he was.

I can't remember where, but some guy on the internet was excited about Felix having a breakout game yesterday morning so I picked him up in a league. So he will be the player that never starts for me instead of somebody else probably.

I had to start him in two leagues because of byes, injuries & the overall sucktatude of my other RBs. I can't complain with his production yesterday.

Edited by buddahj

The latest update from rotoworld:

Coach Wade Phillips stated Monday that Felix Jones' role will continue to grow after Jones received a career-high 19 touches in Week 5.

"We need to get Felix the ball more," Phillips said. "We did that (Sunday), and I thought it showed up well. ... It helped our running game." Jones is averaging 5.6 yards per touch compared to Marion Barber's 3.3. Jones is likely to take over as the Cowboys' feature back while Barber is used primarily in short-yardage situations. Consider Jones an RB2 from here on out.

Is sure is sounding like it. I was counting on him to become the featured back in two leagues. I also think he is the best back that gives us the best chance for big plays and forces the defense to account for him. Barber can hurt you but you know he's not going to go the distance on you very often if at all. Felix on the other hand is dangerous and occupies a LB and keeps the safeties eyes checking to hiim. I like the move.