[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Monday night?

v0dka

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 4 points from Randy Moss.

He was supposed to be on a bye, and now he's gonna win my game for me. :tup:

:wacko: I needed two points from Moss last week. Never a good idea to count your chickens before they hatch.

ETA: I need Sanchez + Shiancoe + Longwell < 18 points or so to win in LLD. Not looking good. All other matchups decided already.

Edited by MTSuper7

I need AP and Keller to do less than a combined 42 points and LT to score less than 8.52.

I think I'm safe on the first but the latter might be a tad more difficult. Granted, this is the game I'm guessing LT loses his starting gig (due to injury) but I also think he rushes for about 50 yards and a TD before than happens.

I need a combined 17 pts from AP and LT. The respective stout run Defs are making me a little nervous. Also, as a HUGE Jets fan, I have the classic FF dilemma - pull for an opposing player! Hopefully it'll be LT with 16pts and AP with 1pt. :wacko:

7 pt lead going into tonight in a 1pt per 10 yd reception/6pt per TD league.

I have Dustin Keller. He has Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cotchery.

I don't know whether to be confident or not, especially the way my season's gone so far!

I already won my game which will put me both in first place as well as season leader in points (thanks Chris and Calvin Johnson, Javed and Antonio) but another 8 points would also win the weekly high point total and another $10....So, go Jets.

In one league, I need Moss to outscore Keller by 8. In my other, let's just say that I need Randy to have the single greatest game that a WR has ever had in the history of football.