[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colt McCoy to start

Crazysight

I shouldn't have posted that factually, but at least it really looks that way right now. First start on the road at Pittsburgh for the rookie...ouch!

Will be interesting to see if he can just survive.

Pick up the Pittsburgh DF in every league you can this week

Delhomme is hurt and he sucks.

Yeah I know he sucks but if he were healthy enough to start I could think of better games down the road to start your QB of the future then against the Steelers. You dont really want to throw him to the wolves in his first start.

I know Wallace is but is Delhomme hurt too?

Delhomme was hurt Week 1. Didn't play Weeks 2,3 or 4. Came in Week 5 for an injured Wallace and proceeded to get more banged up. I read he now has both an high and low ankle sprain, same ankle.

With McCoy in at QB, the Steelers can load up to stop Hillis and dare the rookie to beat them. This will indeed get ugly.

BTW... I know Delhomme is just a shadow of his former Super Bowl QB self, but I'll bet the Panthers sure do miss him right now!

Can't be any worse than Jake or Seneca really...plus Colt is a pretty good scrambler, might just give the Browns a spark.

Yeah I'm not seeing why everyone thinks this will be a horrible thing. Sam Bradford's doing well as a rookie for the Rams. Now, before all of you jump down my throat and tell me how Bradford was way more NFL-ready.... I realize that. McCoy will get pummeled by the first-rate Steeler D. But he just can't be as bad as the immobile INT-machine Delhomme or the moderately-talented Wallace.

I'm a Browns fan so I maybe a little bias....

I honestly thought when they put Delhomme in last week "Yellow Submarine r they doing?!?! he's not 100% and he will add more problems to the offence and lose us this game...." Sure enough he gets nailed and injuryed.

As for Colt, I like the kid and think he's a solid QB. However we r putting him up against our Oldest and possible most hated Rival (I've had debates about who Browns fans hate more the Steellers or Ravens...) If he steps up and plays great I'll be thrilled but I'm expecting him to just hand off to Hillis and throw some quick 3 step drops. I seriously doubt they will just turn him lose and have him try anything fancy.

Yeah I'm not seeing why everyone thinks this will be a horrible thing. Sam Bradford's doing well as a rookie for the Rams. Now, before all of you jump down my throat and tell me how Bradford was way more NFL-ready.... I realize that. McCoy will get pummeled by the first-rate Steeler D. But he just can't be as bad as the immobile INT-machine Delhomme or the moderately-talented Wallace.

As a Steeler's D owner I was giddy about Delhomme. Please please be Jake.

I'm a Browns fan so I maybe a little bias....

I honestly thought when they put Delhomme in last week "Yellow Submarine r they doing?!?! he's not 100% and he will add more problems to the offence and lose us this game...." Sure enough he gets nailed and injuryed.

As for Colt, I like the kid and think he's a solid QB. However we r putting him up against our Oldest and possible most hated Rival (I've had debates about who Browns fans hate more the Steellers or Ravens...) If he steps up and plays great I'll be thrilled but I'm expecting him to just hand off to Hillis and throw some quick 3 step drops. I seriously doubt they will just turn him lose and have him try anything fancy.

I'm sorry that you are a Browns fan