[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 1-3 Cowboys vs. The 1-3 Vikings Wow

Cowboyz1

My bad, I thought people thought Childress was pretty good and the Vikings, well were talented but not playing very good. I was under the impression that playing the Jets to a pick 6 with 2 left was not to bad.

Had I have know most think this is a tard fight, then I would have set it up that way.

They do. They're fans of the Packers, Bears, and Lions :tup:

Like Whomp said, the coaching talent in this game will be epic. I loved Childress wasting a time out to go for a 2 point conversion that he never should have gone for to begin with only to miss said 2 point conversion. I mean, you can't teach quality coaching like that, either you have it or you don't.

+1

Another glaring example of how Childress is an incompetent head coach at the NFL level :tup:

Post game, Chilly came right out and said he didnt have them ready to play. I guess two weeks is not enough time, eh, coach? And we saw what he did with 10-11 days to prepare for the Fins here earlier this season. :wacko:

I'll also add that the Minnesota offensive line is vastly overrated living off a very outdated rep.

+1

Another glaring example of how Childress is an incompetent head coach at the NFL level :wacko:

My two favorite Chilly bedtime stories are the time he couldn't get the challenge flag out of his sock, and the time he had 12 men in the huddle in the last minute of the NFC Championship game that took them out of FG range. Ahhh, the memories.

Like Whomp said, the coaching talent in this game will be epic. I loved Childress wasting a time out to go for a 2 point conversion that he never should have gone for to begin with only to miss said 2 point conversion. I mean, you can't teach quality coaching like that, either you have it or you don't.

I believe that was nullified by the Jets, snapping the ball before the 2:00 warning then throwing an incomplete pass to boot. Basically giving the Vikings not one but two time outs. I said at the time they just lost the game on that play. However, the Jets D bailed them out on that one.

Bottom line is this. Every time Childress steps onto the field, one thing is a given: the guy with the same job on the other side of the field is smarter then he is, and this puts the Vikings at a tremendous disadvantage before the game even starts.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

all I know is that, as an Eagles fan, I am happy one of these teams will be 1-4, and likely playing for nothing come Weeks 16 & 17 when they each face the Birds.

If Dallas has nothing to play for I think playing spoiler against the Birds will be enough inspiratyion to muster up a game but then again i am not so sure with this crew sometimes. They have talent in many areas but they need some guts

Edited by whomper

If Dallas has nothing to play for I think playing spoiler against the Birds will be enough inspiratyion to muster up a game but then again i am not so sure with this crew sometimes. They have talent in many areas but they need some guts

thats assuming, of course, that the Birds have something to play for. With Indy, Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Dallas (2x), Giants (2x) and Washington as 9 of their remaining 11 games, they too could be playing for schmoo.

Losing Cedric Griffin for the year REALLY hurts...Chris Cook won't be back which leaves us thin at D-back... :wacko:

but then again, Wade probably won't know to take avantage of this or Romo won't be able to... :tup:

That won't matter either if we can't block the Vikings Ends and Tackles. Which we struggled with to say the least a few months back. And nothing looking any better the first half against the Titans lean front.

To me this game will be decided on if we can move and block the Viking front with 5 or 6 and protect Romo for about 3 to 4 seconds.

thats assuming, of course, that the Birds have something to play for. With Indy, Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Dallas (2x), Giants (2x) and Washington as 9 of their remaining 11 games, they too could be playing for schmoo.

You do have enough to worry about also, like Vick staying healthy. Without him all three of us may be looking at the couch for the playoffs.

I wouldn't be a bit surpised to see an 8-8 team having a chance this year with the way things are going. But I sure in the hell wouldn't want to be that 8-8 team.

Well for your all's pleasure I will Shut UP about Wade. I will no longer defend him and his staff. Not because we lost today because we played pretty well but because after last weeks celebration penalty, he obviously didn't get the point accross this week as Austin of all people does a leap frog over Williams for yet another penalty. Then to have our kicker, who was kept for his Touchback ability now can't even kick the ball deep or make field goals.

Therefore, I will no longer defend Wade as head coach.

On a positive not. Roy Willams bashers have some explaining to do! The guy is making play after play this year. To bad it may be all for nothing as it looks like we can only lose three more games this year to even have a chance at the playoffs and with the team playing as stupidly as they are at times, that seems like a tall order. Wow was I expecting more from this team.

Edited by Cowboyz1

My two favorite Chilly bedtime stories are the time he couldn't get the challenge flag out of his sock, and the time he had 12 men in the huddle in the last minute of the NFC Championship game that took them out of FG range. Ahhh, the memories.

:wacko:

:tup: