[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshall Lynch starts in week 6

wakeboard886

Marshal Lynch was recently traded to the seahawks and is looking to start his first game with them this week against the Bears. Lynch will be expected to get most of the carries with forsett being put as the 3rd down back. I was wondering how you guys think how Lynch will perform against the Bear's D?

I see him putting up 70 yards no problem. 50 on the ground, 20 in the air. PPR leagues will benefit more but also I think he's carrying a chip on his shoulder for being demoted in Buffalo.

Edited by ajfalcone

Seattle is so terrible on the road that expectations should be extremely low this weekend. Beyond that, their schedule softens up. Lynch might have a few good games so you can dangle him in a trade. Seattle's run blocking scares me away from that backfield in general, though having one "bell cow" could provide some value in the right matchups. I still don't think Lynch will be much more than bye week filler material.

I think you guys are underestimating Lynch. Hes only 24 as a nfl veteran. Coming from already a bad team and posted consecutive 1000 yard seasons. I would beleive Hass is an upgrade over edwards. A bye week filler would be now a Brandon Jacobs not Lynch, no way.