[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buy Lows

bostonsoxandy

Breaston can probably be taken dirt cheap if not WW fodder. And I think Breaston, once back, should have GREAT numbers.

I drafted him and wanted to stash him when he went down with the injury but due to bye weeks and other injuries I had to cut him loose. Had my fingers crossed that he would still be there the next week but he was picked up almost immediately.

• 4 weeks later...

My friend traded me DeAngelo Williams for the Giants DEF. He was laughing when I offered that and said, dude, are you sure? You know I'm ripping you off, right?

and I lol'd

I mean, he's not THAT damned bad. In two weeks, after he's healthy, I think he'll be worth starting again. He's got a soft schedule coming up.

For me, it keeps coming back to Lynch. His value will never be this low again in my opinion... Once he breaks a 24-yard TD run in that shiny new Seattle jersey... oh nevermind, I'm a Lynch-owner. I'm biased. :wacko:

right now must agree #1 buy low.

S. Green also not so much on his talent but because of his system and O-line.

Turner because his owner might be upset about the streakeness, but then you would have to put up with it.

J.Allen seems to be pouring it on now, possible buy low there.

Edited by ajfalcone