[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Thomas

JUMbotron

I traded for him the day after the bush injury thinking i would hit the jackpot. I have gotten absolutely nothing in return and cant even trade him now, major mistake.

I traded him away for a starting LB before the season last year. The LB was D'Qwell Jackson. :wacko:

Wow, PT is killing me. I had a bad feeling about this taking a lot longer than they initially let on. Between PT and losing Finley likely for the season, my season is hanging in the balance. Irritating

Me too. And add to that Rice and Grant. Somehow I've made it to 5-0. Not looking good from here on out now that Finley is done...

crazy 6 teamer, 0$ league you got there (or no bench), but i'm guessing the former.

no, it's a 12 teamer but it gives points for returns = to scoring for a RB. So returners actually score more than stud RBs. So the dude who had him, dropped him for a returner who would return more on his investment.

Wow, PT is killing me. I had a bad feeling about this taking a lot longer than they initially let on. Between PT and losing Finley likely for the season, my season is hanging in the balance. Irritating

When I saw PT's leg get bent back I turned to someone and instantly muttered: "Injured Reserve." It was awful looking, I know lots of you saw it too.

Obviously (I hope) it's not anything like that. But the fact remains, it's turning out to be something pretty nasty.

Have exact same situation. Picked up Torain, not doing much better.

Luckily I hit on Foster in both leagues, otherwise I'd be hurting.

In 1 league my RB2 rotates between PT, Moreno, & Bush. Even got a quality start out of Greene (acquired in recent trade) when the other 3 were injured.

In the other league I have Addai, & Bush to man the flex. DMC got hurt just in time for Bush to give me quality starts when Addai was dinged.

I feel like I will be fine with this patchwork of RBs, but I should be doing better than fine...

I just hope he lets it heal. I hate when these guys rush back just to aggravate the injury 4 minutes into heir first game back. I rolled with Forte and Torain last week. Hopefully Felix Jones pans out. WRs and Romo carrying my team big time. My season would be in dire straits if not for a stellar trade I pulled off after week 3 (I would be stuck with DeAngelo still). Could use more magic from Marcedes Lewis as well. But I'd rather see Thomas come back 100% in week 8 or 9 than 80% next week.

I just hope he lets it heal. I hate when these guys rush back just to aggravate the injury 4 minutes into heir first game back. I rolled with Forte and Torain last week. Hopefully Felix Jones pans out. WRs and Romo carrying my team big time. My season would be in dire straits if not for a stellar trade I pulled off after week 3 (I would be stuck with DeAngelo still). Could use more magic from Marcedes Lewis as well. But I'd rather see Thomas come back 100% in week 8 or 9 than 80% next week.

No worries there with the Saints. Payton has a policy, if you can't practice then you can't play. If anything he's held out players a little longer just to make sure they don't get re-injured.

No worries there with the Saints. Payton has a policy, if you can't practice then you can't play. If anything he's held out players a little longer just to make sure they don't get re-injured.

As a PT owner knowing this takes some of the sting out of his absence. Presumably he comes back 100%.

Thank God for LT! Put him in for PT and he’s saved my season so far. But LT is on Bye in week 7 so I’ll need PT back next weekend. Can’t get my mind wrapped around Ivory/Betts/JJ and wont’ pick any of them up. My other RBs are AP, LT, Jacobs, Stewart.

PT owners - who have you been playing in his place?

As a PT owner knowing this takes some of the sting out of his absence. Presumably he comes back 100%.

Thank God for LT! Put him in for PT and he’s saved my season so far. But LT is on Bye in week 7 so I’ll need PT back next weekend. Can’t get my mind wrapped around Ivory/Betts/JJ and wont’ pick any of them up. My other RBs are AP, LT, Jacobs, Stewart.

PT owners - who have you been playing in his place?

I lucked out and had the emergence of both Ryan Torain and Felix Jones help me fill the void last week. Weeks 7 and 8 are brutal for bye weeks with 6 teams out each week, so I also really hope PT is back soon, though week 8 is my killer week.