[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amendola

CowboysDiehard

:wacko:

I was checking out fantasy playoff schedules and noticed this about Amendola (in case anyone was on the fence about picking up this guy).

His week 14-16 schedule is all indoors as follows: @NO, home v KC, home v SF

Statistically, the matchups are middle of the road, however, weather won't be a factor.

I grabbed Amendola but didnt realize his playoff schedule. Decent enough considering the amount of targets he gets.

But on another note. Any news on Avery and his status on recovery? Who ever comes out #1 next year will be huge, and I dont see it being Amendola's.

They could draft a wr fairly high. I dont beleive they will go FA to upgrade. I dont have faith in Clayton long term considering this years production came out of no where. This team is desperate for a #1.............whos it gonna be?

Only because I beleive Bradford is something special that theres points to be found in STL

Edited by ajfalcone

There are so many guys who COULD be the #1 receiver in STL next year (Robinson, Avery, Clayton, Amendola, even Gilyard and Alexander) that speculation at this point seems pretty pointless. It is worth noting that none of these guys scares a single Defensive Coordinator in the league. None. Zero. Will one of them develop into that guy? Sure, anything's possible, but good luck figuring out who that is.

I personally still put the odds at better than 50-50 that the Rams #1 WR going forward is someone who is not currently on the roster. There will be a good group of FA WR's on the market next year and the draft appears to be fairly deep as well, with the Rams figuring to draft pretty high again next year in the first round.

FWIW, Amendola is a slot guy, not a deep threat. It is extremely rare when that guy is the most valuable receiver on a team. Welker right now is the only one that comes to mind.

Edited by STL Fan