[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JUMbotron

JUMbotron

Sanchez looks like a great QB.

I hope Britt is better than a WR3 or bye week filler.

From your lips to the fantasy gods ears!

I don't remember hearing any rumors of the Cowboys potentially dealing Barber to the Packers. Is this legit? Are the Packers interested, and have they contacted Dallas about Barber's availability?

I was just wondering yesterday why this hasn't happened yet.

I wonder if the Packers have any flashbacks of a previous Gopher runningback they had on their team? Link

Edited by MikesVikes

I don't remember hearing any rumors of the Cowboys potentially dealing Barber to the Packers. Is this legit? Are the Packers interested, and have they contacted Dallas about Barber's availability?

What I was seeing was that Dallas did not want to trade him to a conference rival.

I think DeAngelo Williams would be a good fit for the Packers. The Panthers are going nowhere, they could use the draft pick and still would have J. Stewart in the backfield.

I think DeAngelo Williams would be a good fit for the Packers. The Panthers are going nowhere, they could use the draft pick and still would have J. Stewart in the backfield.

...and Goodson....Panthers have a breeding ground for runningbacks and seem to put mediocre players around them...

Edited by Avernus

...and Goodson....Panthers have a breeding ground for runningbacks and seem to put mediocre players around them...

Is the NFL trade deadline this week? I (as well as every DW/JStew) owner would go ballistic if that happened.