[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garcon or Collie

GReatONE

By the end of the year I think Garcon will be the better of the two to have. Collie works the middle of the field, but with Clark there and Gonzalez potentially coming back, that will eat at his production in my opinion. I think Garcon offers a down the field option/threat that Collie/nor the other Colts can. You have to stick with Collie until he proves otherwise.... I was lucky to grab Garcon off the WW before he came back and believe it will pay dividends so maybe I'm biased!!

As a Collie owner, I'm biting my nails a bit until he gets better. I think he's the better of the two, but I'm fearful that he could lose some of that edge if Garcon gets twice as many looks again this week. Frankly, I'd rather they just hold him out until after the bye so that he comes back at 100%.

I have Collie in both leagues. I have Garcon & Collie in the other league and it is driving me insane. I went with Collie tonight, of course, and Garcon got the long TD.

On a side note, I seriously make the wrong decisions with each one I have this year. Usually, those decisions end up a wash, but, every tough decision this year, I make the wrong one. I blame all of you Huddlers for this.

I have Collie in both leagues. I have Garcon & Collie in the other league and it is driving me insane. I went with Collie tonight, of course, and Garcon got the long TD.

On a side note, I seriously make the wrong decisions with each one I have this year. Usually, those decisions end up a wash, but, every tough decision this year, I make the wrong one. I blame all of you Huddlers for this.

You could start both in this offense, and come out alright.

I personally think Collie is the superior WR... may not have the speed of Garcon, but I think his superior routes and hands will allow him to earn more offense than Garcon when all is said and done.

I personally think Collie is the superior WR... may not have the speed of Garcon, but I think his superior routes and hands will allow him to earn more offense than Garcon when all is said and done.

+1

And location. I just think him lining up in the slot allows him to get the better match-ups for what they ask him to do. I couldn't see him as a strictly #2 guy...Bottom line though is that I would not hesitate to have either Collie or Garcon in that offense.

:wacko:

While I agree with you, Garcon has a lot of drops, he just made a RIDICULOUS one-hander. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

+1

And location. I just think him lining up in the slot allows him to get the better match-ups for what they ask him to do. I couldn't see him as a strictly #2 guy...Bottom line though is that I would not hesitate to have either Collie or Garcon in that offense.

agree...

While I agree that Collie is a great go to guy for Peyton, and the end of the day, I really think Garcon racks up bigger numbers and TD's by year end. All the doubles and top CB's are swinging over to Reggie and Dallas, which is nice for both Garcon and Collie, but Garcon has the speed to go over the top on defenders. I think you'll see Garcon doing that more and more throughout the course of the year.

I will say that he does sometimes have the dropsies on the the catches that should be no brainers (like the one yesterday when he was wide open with no one within 5 yards of him - :tup:), but its the difficult catches that like that 1 hander superman catch he made.

(I honestly think he just palmed the ball in mid air - :wacko: )

so, IMHO, those types of catches and his deep threat will make him put up better numbers by year end over Collie....

Edited by Big Dogs