[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Visanthe

lennykravitz2004

Hmm.. I've been debating this too. I have the option (as of right now anyway) to grab Moeaki off of waivers.... just haven't conviced myself to pull the trigger yet. It's looking like Moss is going to be a real issue for VS.... If Favre is going to start chuckin' it deep to Moss in the endzone, VS's value goes way down.... still undecided though...

-K

Hmm.. I've been debating this too. I have the option (as of right now anyway) to grab Moeaki off of waivers.... just haven't conviced myself to pull the trigger yet. It's looking like Moss is going to be a real issue for VS.... If Favre is going to start chuckin' it deep to Moss in the endzone, VS's value goes way down.... still undecided though...

-K

Since the time I posted this, I made that exact move. Decided to drop him for Mo'. KC's offense HAS to get going in the air sooner or later... right??!?!?! :wacko:

I dropped him for Pettigrew (also have Shockey). His penalties hurt me last week and I see Favre chucking it deep to Moss and using Harvin on shorter routes more.

Edit: But I've been burned by Favre (both against and on my team) in the past so I'm now a little biased......

Edited by nhoops

Since the time I posted this, I made that exact move. Decided to drop him for Mo'. KC's offense HAS to get going in the air sooner or later... right??!?!?! :wacko:

Well, I picked up Moeaki too... but I didn't drop VS. Had an empty slot thanks to PT on IR. So... gonna go w/ Moeaki today, but we'll see how VS does in another game or two before I drop him outright.

-K

Well, I picked up Moeaki too... but I didn't drop VS. Had an empty slot thanks to PT on IR. So... gonna go w/ Moeaki today, but we'll see how VS does in another game or two before I drop him outright.

-K

I have Cooley, so it's not like I'm looking for major help right now (knock on wood). I also thought about getting Fred Davis in case Cooley went down.

Unless there is some abundance of talent on your ww, I don't see how bad it could be to hold him another week. He's exceptionally talented, on a team that should be in the red zone often. You'd think an effective Moss would pull coverage deep and play action would freeze the middle. It may not translate but the formula is there. There's nobody on my waivers I'd consider as an improvement.

another very concerning game from Shiancoe this week. He did not even have a pass thrown his way. What gives? I have a hard time imagining Moss has had that great of impact on his stat line. He has not had a good game since the first two weeks. I've heard that he has been used a lot to try and provide protection for Favre...so is it fair to say that he has fallen from fantasy relevance?