[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay Packers

piratesownninjas

It's beyond panic time.

Charles Woodson has been out of position or flat out beat more times than not this year. He's a shell of the player he was last year. I'm not saying he's done, but it's time to start the transition to safety.

McCarthy needs to play to his strengths. Running the ball up the middle with Jackson is an exercise in futility. Where are the quick slants, screens, or the three step drop?

Mental mistakes ala lining up over the center on a punt which leads to a first down, followed by a Fasano TD... When are the coaches going to address the fact that the Packers are making mental errors week after week. This team isn't good enough to overcome them, yet the mistakes keep piling up.

I'm sure a lot of my packers brothers will point to Ryan Grant, Jermichael Finley, Mark Tauscher, Ryan Pickett, Mike Neal, Clay Matthews, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Morgan Burnett, Al Harris, and Atari Bigby either being on the PUP/IR/or just inactive today as the reason why... But the coaching staff has to adapt.

The second Grant went down this offense should have went to the early 2000's patriots dink and dunk offense as the passing game. Losing sucks, and puts me in a bad mood. Continually doing the same stupid stuff that has proven to not work over and over and over makes it worse.

Well, Woodson holds and mauls more than any other DB I've ever seen...you think your team is so good because they have a realy good, young QB.

Their defense is a gambling type, not a bend don't break type.

You should just temper your expectations.

Well, Woodson holds and mauls more than any other DB I've ever seen...you think your team is so good because they have a realy good, young QB.

Their defense is a gambling type, not a bend don't break type.

You should just temper your expectations.

Please re-read my post and respond with something pertaining to it.

OK.

:wacko:

Your reading comprehension is equaled to a child. Nowhere was I crying, but this is typical of what you contribute to the boards... Nothing. If you could comprehend what was posted, you would see that I said there are no excuses to the way they're playing... Thanks for reminding me that I have an ignore function.

I think Pirate is right. The injuries are killing the Pack, but CAN'T be the excuse. The team does need to adapt. Jackson is more suited to the screen and outside runs...up the middle heck NO. Kuhn is designed for that.

Special Teams is a shot in the foot each week, as are the mental errors.

The players making the mental errors will kill any team with "potential" and that is where GB is right now. They are a few plays from being undefeated...but good teams will find a way to win those close ones.

ESPN Radio, I think it was Wilde, said they think AR is holding the ball too much and needs to finish games. I think he's nuts, but there is merit to it. If he can get them on drives that look spectacular...it should happen more. It is BY NO MEANS all his fault, but the players around him need to pick it up or he'll get killed.

Bottom line GB is getting outcoached and outplayed by teams they should be beating.

At least next week they get 3 of their D/ST guys back. It won't help unless the OL and other Offensive players get it together.

I will usually give Pirate a lot of CRAP, but he wasn't whining in his first post.