[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So how did the Jaguars get a PRIMETIME HOME game?

keggerz

Showcasing for the Los Angeles move.

Now that would be something. And to the Florida residents here, I was just at Tarpon Springs for 4 weeks. 30 miles from Tampa Bay. The hotel we stayed in had a kick ass sports bar and I have to tell you, with all the Buc spamshirts being sported and all, I felt like I was at a golf match watching the home team play. At one point I actually commented on it and was looked at like I was a Raider Nation member lmao. Seriously..most sat with hands crossed and pretty much golf clapped the entire game. And this was every week. They have nobody to blame but themselves if they lose the Jags.

because they actually think it will be a high scoring game with 2 black qbs and 2 studd running backs

granted, I haven't been around these boards consistently lately but I don't think I've seen you post anything even remotely intelligent. what's wrong with you?

Tagliabue personally saw to it that the St. Louis Stallions landed in Jacksonville on Nov. 30th 1993, and Goodell is still trying to make it look like that was a good decision.

But I could be a little biased . . .

because they actually think it will be a high scoring game with 2 black qbs and 2 studd running backs

granted, I haven't been around these boards consistently lately but I don't think I've seen you post anything even remotely intelligent. what's wrong with you?

He is still seething with contempt because everyone on the boards "told" him to leave Bowe on his bench. :wacko:

Edited by slambo

I think that he's the dumbass that sat Dwayne Bowe yesterday,

The clots @ Jax Thursday night game last December 17th had good ratings.

Two of the leagues premier RB's from the best division in football? Seems like a good show to me.

Why do you have to be a hater? There is a reason the seats in LA are not teal... they are purple.

The Purple looks great on the multitude of World Championship banners here too. :wacko:

Tagliabue personally saw to it that the St. Louis Stallions landed in Jacksonville on Nov. 30th 1993, and Goodell is still trying to make it look like that was a good decision.

But I could be a little biased . . .

Had that team been awarded, Walter Payton would have been one of the NFLs first minority owners. In fact, according to his auto-biography getting on the board of that team was the reason he retired at 33 or 34 even though he felt he had several years of playing left in the tank. He felt misled by Tags when it went to Jax and said he would have stayed in the NFL had he knew it would have gone south that way (no pun intended).

Had that team been awarded, Walter Payton would have been one of the NFLs first minority owners. In fact, according to his auto-biography getting on the board of that team was the reason he retired at 33 or 34 even though he felt he had several years of playing left in the tank. He felt misled by Tags when it went to Jax and said he would have stayed in the NFL had he knew it would have gone south that way (no pun intended).

And St. Louis would have loved having Sweetness on board. He would be a God here. And there were a LOT more people that felt mislead and betrayed by Tagliabue. Even after the Rams moved here, he refused to make a public appearance here, though he attended a few games as a guest of Georgia. The stories that came out afterward made it clear that the fix was in for Jacksonville right from the very beginning.

On a positive note, we here in STL have a Lombardi trophy while the Stallions/Jaguars and the great Satan Bill Bidwell are without one.

The clots @ Jax Thursday night game last December 17th had good ratings.

Two of the leagues premier RB's from the best division in football? Seems like a good show to me.

Why do you have to be a hater? There is a reason the seats in LA are not teal... they are purple.

The clots have a way of keeping things from thinning out.