[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Marshawn Lynch become the starter in Seattle?

Tank44

he had 21 touches in his debut. I'd expect a 2-to-1 ratio with Forsett going forward with Forsett the 2 minute/3rd down back.

Will he 'start' the game? I don't know, but I expect 20 touches a week.

Thanks

Forsett is the much better rb of the two and im sure they will realize that soon. Lynch wont be getting the majority of the carries for long.

Of course. That's why they traded for Lynch.

Forsett is the much better rb of the two and im sure they will realize that soon. Lynch wont be getting the majority of the carries for long.

Two 1000 yard seasons at 24 years old with no help from O-line, wr, qb in bad buffalo weather and now hes pissed off.

I'd go with lynch on the upside.

great matchup this week with Arian on bye...

his schedule is great for a few weeks

vs Cardinals

at Raiders

vs Giants

at Cardinals

3 out of those 4 I love. The Giants game scares me, but at least it is at home where the GMen have to travel across the country and SEA always plays MUCH better at home.

On paper, your absolutely right. Talent wise, I think Lynch is the better back but we'll have to see if he can produce as well as Forsett has in this offense. Isn't Forsett averaging 4.6 yards this year and 5.4 YPC last year? If Lynch can do that, he's a shoe in.