[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Cowboys Sig Bet Thread

Cowboyz1

Well here we go, do or die on Monday night. The Giants would like nothing better then to end our season but the Cowboys know this is it. They have found almost all the ways to lose that you can find. They still have firepower on Offense and the D is still stingy but mistake prone as the offense. Looking around the league there really isn't anyone playing lights out football except perhaps the Steelers. Other then that, nobody scares me. The Cowboys have been in every game and if they can clean up their act, could easily start stringing some wins together. If the coaching was that bad we would be getting beat by more then 3 or 7 while having a chance to win every game so far. That's not an endorsement of Wade just an observation.

I have to believe that the Cowboys are going to get it together at some point and I say that point is Monday night.

I am doing this so nobody can say I don't bet when the chips are down. So Frontrow where you at? Let's get it on.

Sig bet for one week.

Cowboys 27 Giants 21

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No team scares you other than the Steelers? You should be afraid of Boise St. Or Columbia. Or Hofstra, and they don't even have a football program anymore.

Maybe the leap frogging team from Lee Ave elementary school could scare you. I guess you don't scare so easy. Daniel Boone probably said the same thing about Santa Anna. Napolean at Waterloo. The English at Dunkirk. The Spanish armada. The French anywhere.

No team scares you other than the Steelers? You should be afraid of Boise St. Or Columbia. Or Hofstra, and they don't even have a football program anymore.

Maybe the leap frogging team from Lee Ave elementary school could scare you. I guess you don't scare so easy. Daniel Boone probably said the same thing about Santa Anna. Napolean at Waterloo. The English at Dunkirk. The Spanish armada. The French anywhere.

Your great D and running game can only hide/save sanchez so much and you know this. there will be a time where a big game rests on his shoulders and he will choke . Romo style

Your great D and running game can only hide/save sanchez so much and you know this. there will be a time where a big game rests on his shoulders and he will choke . Romo style

LOL, what does Sanchez have to do with the Cowboys? I don't get how a fan of a one win team is only "scared" of one team, and it isn't one of the 4 that beat them already. Maybe other that the Bills, every team scares me, including the ones that have lost to my team. It's like listening to Olshansky say the Cowboys are playing great. Um... no, they aren't. :wacko:

LOL, what does Sanchez have to do with the Cowboys? I don't get how a fan of a one win team is only "scared" of one team, and it isn't one of the 4 that beat them already. Maybe other that the Bills, every team scares me, including the ones that have lost to my team. It's like listening to Olshansky say the Cowboys are playing great. Um... no, they aren't. :wacko:

Hey bushwhacked, what's happening my man?

I dont know why I try and do damage control for Cowboyz1's outrageous claims but I just cant friggin help myself :tup: I'm an easy mark

what do u know about Lee Ave Elementary school?

and NYG 31-Dal 17

Edited by G.K.Trey

I dont know why I try and do damage control for Cowboyz1's outrageous claims but I just cant friggin help myself :wacko: I'm an easy mark

Don't worry about me Whomp, I'm a big boy. That said, here is what I see.

Romo averaging 314 yards per game. 70% pass completion rate. 7 picks of which 2 where his fault and even that is if you simply blame him for throwing the ball at all. The pass when Henderson made a great rush fake and then dropped back into coverage was a great play on his part, No QB would have seen him. So he has made 1 bad throw that was picked. One was due to Free not getting the cut block on the DE and off a helmet it goes. That is reality. The rest are tipped passes off WR's. I blame Romo for one pick the one he tried to get Witten down the seem and was tipped off his hands. Ball shouldn't have been thrown. Other then that he has played as good as any QB in the league.

Cowboys Offense is #4 in the league. Defense is #4 in the League.

Now I also see in every game one play that causes us to lose. One key moment of stupidity which changes the entire complextion of the game.

So the way I see it, on Monday night and the rest of the way I am going to either say BOOM, now that's how the Cowboys can play when they don't make stupid mistakes, OR "DOOM" this years Cowboys just can't get it done.

Everyone knows, fan or not that this team is quite capable of beating people down if they were disiplined and avoided negative plays, and that is a Fact.

So we will see, I am an opimistic fan as you well know but not blind as some may think. I have seen teams every year either start fast and flop down the stretch or start slow and come together as the season progresses. So to say that the Cowboys are done is way to early to say.

I really do believe we have some high character guys on this team and a Coach that doesn't panic.

The thing the bothers me the most is, where are our Rookies. B. Willaims, Lee, J. Willams, and Butler. It worries me that they have not seen the field and aren't ready to step in and contribute. That goes to the Coaches I know but I am really concerned about that. Butler was a beast last year.

Bottome line is this, at 1-4 beating the Giants gets us to 2-4 with the division still in reach.

I hope they get it together and I really believe they will. There is a lot of good things they are doing that can't be ignored.

I will finish this post by saying this. IF the Cowboys play relatively mistake free football which they have only done once this year, they beat the snot out of the Giants and I put a sig line up to say they do it.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Its not you im trying to protect :tup: The other Boyz fans are getting killed by your schrapnel

Don't fret my friend. There is a method to my madness...........Have faith my Blue Brethren. :tup:

Do take cover though......... :wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

How's this? :wacko:

As someone once said, "you have to be willing to take a shot to give one". We have taken our share of them, and it's time we dished out a few.

Oh ye of little faith.................I'm tellin ya this, are Cowboys aren't done yet, not yet..........................

Cowboyz 1.....I am with you on here, I can't count them out yet, I think they still have that push to get back in this. That being said, as a Cubs fan, I had these thoughts many times over the years......yes, I have given up on the Cubbies in July when they sparkle for a week....lol, but since the Boys don't quite have that history, I gotta have faith this week. Cowboys 27, Giants 16