[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Cowboys Sig Bet Thread

Cowboyz1

So this is it huh. Three for each side. Where's the rest of your Giants fans Timmy? :wacko:

Here we few Cowboys faithful are willing to give you a shot at slapping a sig line on us after beating our Mistake Prone, Choke QB have'n, Soft Defense sport'n, undisciplined, penalty committing, poorly coached team with a 1-4 record, and you can't muster up enough guys that hands aren't shaken so bad they can't post a simple "I'm IN". Are you kidding me. I really don't blame the Cowboys fans who aren't here as it takes stones to back this years Cowboys or maybe just blind faith.

This is pitiful. Just pitiful. I thought the Cowboys were an easy W. After reading this board, you'd think everyone would jump at the chance throw an easy sig on some loudmouth Cowboys fans. For all the talk about how bad the Cowboys are and how bad our coach is and how poorly we play, the fact is the Cowboys scare the pants off of you. Why else would Frontrow, and all the other Giants fans run and hide come sig bet time. Fine be scared, be very scared. But don't think you can hide forever. :tup:

Those of you below with ? next to your name, never really stated your intentions. So please clarify.

Home Team

Cowboyz1

CowboysDieHard

fins22

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

KnightsofKnee

Gunther

Blue Dog

Visitiors (In-Laws if you will)

Timmypg

Matt770

Losgatoenfuegos

Tough Smurf

Soopanuts

v0dka ?

Edited by Cowboyz1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 3 Cowboy fans & Vegas has you guys favored!

Yeah, I know T. I'm saddened myself. It's easy to be confident at 4-1 but at 1-4 the real fans stand up and be counted. No doubt the Cowboys have made a ton of poor plays this season but that's exactly the time to rally behind our guys. I just know they have it in them, and it's going to come out. I just hope it's not too late when it does.

And Vegas is calling it even, with the home 3. Favored would be 3 or more. Just sayin.

Edited by Cowboyz1

No team scares you other than the Steelers? You should be afraid of Boise St. Or Columbia. Or Hofstra, and they don't even have a football program anymore.

Maybe the leap frogging team from Lee Ave elementary school could scare you. I guess you don't scare so easy. Daniel Boone probably said the same thing about Santa Anna. Napolean at Waterloo. The English at Dunkirk. The Spanish armada. The French anywhere.

Well done. Inane drunk rambling, making no point anywhere, and adding zero to the conversation, but then again, that’s what you do.

Pot -----> Kettle

:wacko:

I am certainly not convinced that the Cowboys will win Monday night, but I am willing to put up my sig line as long as everyone involved understands that I have not been posting here much lately due to not having the time. So if the Giants win, I may not be able to give the sig line the mileage the winners may desire, but I will do my best.

I am certainly not convinced that the Cowboys will win Monday night, but I am willing to put up my sig line as long as everyone involved understands that I have not been posting here much lately due to not having the time. So if the Giants win, I may not be able to give the sig line the mileage the winners may desire, but I will do my best.

Way to go Gunth. Nice to see ya. We need all hands on deck for this one. I love the NFL because the games just get bigger and bigger each week. They don't get much bigger for the Cowboys this Monday night. If ever there was a need for a spark this is the time.

no more sig bets for me. Thanks anyway

Same here. I just dont do them. Ive seen a few of these get ugly in the past and decided to not be a part of them anymore. Good luck fellas

No team scares you other than the Steelers? You should be afraid of Boise St. Or Columbia. Or Hofstra, and they don't even have a football program anymore.

Maybe the leap frogging team from Lee Ave elementary school could scare you. I guess you don't scare so easy. Daniel Boone probably said the same thing about Santa Anna. Napolean at Waterloo. The English at Dunkirk. The Spanish armada. The French anywhere.

Ummm, you mean Davey Crockett maybe?