[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Player(s) you're happiest with after 6 weeks

Hugh 0ne

Forte, Foster and Malcolm Floyd. Between these three they have had great games with some so so ones but they have kept me undefeated in my league. and Forte was an after thought. He was dropping like a rock in the draft(8th or 9th round) and I only had one more slot left for running back so finally picked him. Not great stats every week but better than expected.

For me it's gotta be Clavin Johnson. Sure, I drafted him in the third round, expecting big things because Strafford looked good in preseason and the Lions were going to have to pass a lot this season playing from behind. But the real worry was how he'd produce without Stafford. Nothing to worry about here, he appears to be the kind of WR that makes his QB look good, no matter who that is.

I also nabbed Malcolm Floyd later in the draft. I'll temper my glee over that pick due to the hamstring injury now. :wacko:

Edited by Tripleshot

Jeez my list is so long.

Kyle Orton for starters... (I was in horrible shape with Matt Ryan, Matt Cassel, Big ben)

Calvin Johnson... got it done despite all the set backs

Antonio Gates... BUT i don't own him... tried to combo deal Clark for him... every week since week 2... and got kept getting turned down. Finally the one week that i play against Gates.. he goes down and I win by 1 point.

I got Payton Manning 2nd round (overall pick #22) Everyone know he's a stud and has shown nothing but good numbers and great play.

Austin Collie is also up there.. Granted I don't think he'll keep gettin 20+ points a game in my ppr leauge but he been great so far. I picked him up in the 6th round...

Brandon Lloyd has been nuts with Dever having no clue how to run the football. He was a WW pick up week 2

Mercades Lewis also have been just solid in my TE postion. He was another WW pick up week 1 cause I didn't trust Greg Olsen.... I'm glad i picke him up

From my 12 team redraft from the 3 position.

6. (70) Arian Foster (Hou - RB)

7. (75) Jeremy Maclin (Phi - WR)

Foster was my 2nd RB behind MJD....who I'm not happy with. Maclin was my 3rd WR. Considering starting Maclin and B.Marshall over Fitz this week. Fitz has been decent, but is getting hurt by the QB play.

Drafted Pettigrew in the 14th as my No. 2 TE, behind Shiancoe. Dropped him and then picked him back up. He's my starter, unless Shockey over takes him.

Have been to low on the Waiver list to score any other gems (Torain, Branch) Hoping to land either Ivory (someone dropped him last week) or Starks this week.

PIT's D (ETA: 16th and final round)

Romo

Vick (ETA: FA)

Andre 3000

Best

Come to think of it, pretty much everybody on my roster has come up with big weeks to help me get to 5-1. Well... maybe except DeAngelo Williams. And nut-hugger Stewart. :tup: And now I need a big week from both with DMC probable and taking carries from Bush... :wacko: I'm hoping I can add Mike Williams vTB to that list too this week (in a shootout loss to my Rams).

Edited by lennykravitz2004