[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 7 Pierre Thomas thread

JUMbotron

Also remember, Saints reporter Mike Triplett said last Friday Oct 15 Pierre Thomas was running in a pool.

We may be getting into another "hold-him-out-through-the-bye-week" thing. The Saints are off in Week 10. If Ivory and Betts are getting it done, why stick Thomas back in for Week 8 or 9?

Reggie Bush reportedly plans to come back in Week 8 or 9. We shall see.

Edited by JUMbotron

No practice Thursday-

Wow Sean Payton really worked us over on this one. It's so much easier when you just go public with the ol' "Out at least 4-6 weeks" thing. Payton's gone pure Belichick this time.

Edited by JUMbotron

As a former Pierre Thomas owner in recent years, I've learned the best approach with him is to let someone else draft him and agonize over whether he's playing or not each week(not to mention the added weeks that he's definitely out). If you absolutely must put yourself in such masochistic situations, you're better off volunteering to attend baby showers with your wife, going clothese shopping with her, helping her pick new colors for the living room, or chaperoning your kids' grade school field trips so you at least get bonus points..

I am sweating his return, playing Torain waiting for Shannahanigans or an injury to derail him; this bye week in particular with Foster on bye.

Shannahanigans only happens when he doesn't have a guy he loves....make no misake, he loves Torain. He will ride him as long as possible.

Unless he gets hurt, Torain is the goods that can help carry you to championships far and wide.

Note: I own Torain in four leagues.

Ivory should be the lead dog after the way he broke tackles last week. I'd be shocked if he didn't get 14-18 carries again.

The only flaw I found in Ivory's wonderful starting debut last week? I mentioned it in my Under The Numbers:

The Saints ran the ball on eight plays in the red zone, but Ivory only had one of those carries. Ladell Betts had four and Julius Jones had three.

Ivory should be the lead dog after the way he broke tackles last week. I'd be shocked if he didn't get 14-18 carries again.

The only flaw I found in Ivory's wonderful starting debut last week? I mentioned it in my Under The Numbers:

The Saints ran the ball on eight plays in the red zone, but Ivory only had one of those carries. Ladell Betts had four and Julius Jones had three.

But the last time the Saints went down there on Ivory's running he got slightly injured and come out and they were looking at him on the sidelines otherwise I feel he would have been in there taking away 3-4 of those other carries. IMO