[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RUMOR: Dallas Clark Done For The Year

Menudo

There's obviously something going on if they felt the need to sign another TE without even seeing how Clark is after the bye week. That said, I'll believe it when I see it (and I'll rejoice then, as the leader in my division is 2 games up due in no small part to Mr. Clark).

Per espn.com:

Sources: Dallas Clark out indefinitely

Indianapolis Colts Pro Bowl tight end Dallas Clark has a hand/wrist injury that will sideline him indefinitely, sources close to the situation said Wednesday. The length of Clark's absence is uncertain, as is the exact nature of his injury. "He's being evaluated," Colts coach Jim Caldwell said Wednesday when asked about Clark's injury.

Clark plans to get a second and possibly even third opinion before the Colts fully determine exactly how long he will be out, a league source said.

The Colts believe they'll have the definitive word on Clark's injury and absence by Thursday, regardless of what the third opinion says, ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen reported. Surgery is being discussed. Earlier Wednesday, the Colts re-signed tight end Gijon Robinson, who was waived earlier this year.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Dallas Clark is "out indefinitely" with a hand/wrist injury.

We still don't know the details, but Clark is seeking "second and third opinions," indicating that surgery is a possibility. Schefter hints that Clark could miss the rest of the season, adding that the Colts "are not optimistic." The team re-signed TE/FB Gijon Robinson on Wednesday, confirming the concern. Owners shouldn't cut bait until we get confirmation, but Clark's season is clearly in jeopardy. His loss would upgrade the second-half outlook of Austin Collie as Peyton Manning's new go-to receiver underneath.

all the twitters are pointing to jacob tamme. Just picked him up

probably a wasted move - no TE on that roster is going to be able to do 1/3 of what Green did