[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After spending all your $ for B.Jackson

ajfalcone

I used to think Ryan Grant was 'nothing special', but BJackson brings a whole new meaning to nothing special. How was he even drafted into the NFL? He got run down on a 70 yard run on which 99.9% of the RBs in the league would have scored on. I knew right then he is just a guy that happens to be on a team with no one else at his position.

I drafted him on two teams but didn't pick him up in my other teams, I got outbid but glad I did.

Had all my money to spend on Branch :wacko:

Edited by rai

He was drafted in the third round. Barely seen the field the first couple years because blitz pickup was lacking. never was a pure runner or raw speed but had decent hands. he will have a roll in the NFL but this just concluded he's no starter.

He was drafted in the third round. Barely seen the field the first couple years because blitz pickup was lacking. never was a pure runner or raw speed but had decent hands. he will have a roll in the NFL but this just concluded he's no starter.

Actually in the 2nd round.