[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Closest thing to Separation Saturday we've had so far this year.

McSooner

OU v MU

LSU v Auburn

AF v TCU

Bugeaters v Agro Americans

Wisc v Iowa

OU wins a very close game

Auburn kicks the ever-living crap outta Slingblade

AF shocks TCU

Nebbish is going to beat down little brother.

Wisc v Iowa............does anyone really give a diaper dirt?

OU v MU

LSU v Auburn

AF v TCU

Wisc v Iowa

AF shocks TCU

Slingblade :wacko:

That really made me laugh.

OU v MU

LSU v Auburn

AF v TCU

Wisc v Iowa

AF shocks TCU

:wacko: im not sure how the second half is going to go in this one.

OU v MU

LSU v Auburn

AF v TCU

Wisc v Iowa

AF shocks TCU

0 for 5.....nice job, going to Vegas any time soon?

Is this the same guy that has me on ignore for making personal comments about his football team?

No, that is not one of the 10 aliases that loser uses. Good guess though. I mean, odds are...

Edited by detlef

Yep........with your mom.

My Mom has passed, and this is her month (SGK) as Cancer is what took her from us, so if she is going with you to Vegas, it will be as an Angel and trust she will look over your stupidity and might just lead you away from some bad bets.....good luck!

Wisconsin over iowa was a huge win, and a great game.

Is that 4 big 10 teams in the top 20, and 3 in the top 12?

Wow . . sure looks like a hell of a conference. :wacko:

Well, we know at least one thing. Those three are better than ND, AZ St., and Miami respectively. They've got that going for them.

Well, we know at least one thing. Those three are better than ND, AZ St., and Miami respectively. They've got that going for them.

no kidding- after looking at the updated BCS.... it is possible little old Boise will have play 4 teams that could potentially be ranked in the BCS..........VT, OSU, Nevada, Hawaii, imagine that?

not comparing the WAC to any of the AQ - but this playing field is not as uneven as everyone makes it out to be

My Mom has passed, and this is her month (SGK) as Cancer is what took her from us, so if she is going with you to Vegas, it will be as an Angel and trust she will look over your stupidity and might just lead you away from some bad bets.....good luck!

Sorry to hear about your mom. Both my parents have passed, but I certainly respected them too much to use them to one-up someone on a stupid message board.

Feel compelled to apologize for the stupidity and lack of class of this guy. Sorry about the loss of your Mom.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Both my parents have passed, but I certainly respected them too much to use them to one-up someone on a stupid message board.

Wow...... I have made some ad hominem attacks on these boards in my life... but, wow....

Wow...... I have made some ad hominem attacks on these boards in my life... but, wow....

Attack? Are you kidding me??? I made a silly "yo momma" joke. I see worse on a daily basis around these parts. And I'll stand by my statement 100% of not using either of my parents on as fodder on a stupid message board. This is completely stupid.

Attack? Are you kidding me??? I made a silly "yo momma" joke. I see worse on a daily basis around these parts. And I'll stand by my statement 100% of not using either of my parents on as fodder on a stupid message board. This is completely stupid.

It wasn't the one about you taking his mom to Vegas... It was your follow up response.

It wasn't the one about you taking his mom to Vegas... It was your follow up response.

Really? Because he used a fact that I had absolutely no way of knowing about to rub my nose in my own words..........and I pointed it out? Allrighty then.......you guys have fun with this one.