[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roddy White

TDFFFreak

I will miss you in my line up next week...

Can we officially claim him as the #1 WR in drafts next year or is it still too early? His consistency is single handedly winning me games when just about every other player takes a week off here and there at best...

I nearly traded Roddy on Saturday to improve my receivers. I have DeSean Jackson and Collie, and I needed help. Thankfully the other guy turned down the offer. So many receivers are feast-or-famine. Roddy -- and, except for last week, Gates -- are so valuable because they will get you a solid game, week in and week out.

I will miss you in my line up next week...

Can we officially claim him as the #1 WR in drafts next year or is it still too early? His consistency is single handedly winning me games when just about every other player takes a week off here and there at best...

I've had a great team so far in my main local and just about all of them took a break this week. Luckily with White's game I have a chance to win with a little Monday night luck.

#1 WR next year? Well, he's an elite player, but this year he has the #1 situation: easy passing schedule, noone to hog targets, Gonzo declining, Turner healthy, etc.

Who knows what next year will bring!

If you look at PPR especially, I've got to think that he's been one of the most consistent WRs in the league over the past 3-4 years. That's what I want out of my top WR. He can have a homerun type week, but he rarely does nothing. That's more than I can say for a player like C Johnson or Colston. He has to be in the same breath as AJ, Moss and Wayne if he keeps this up for the rest of the year. Frankly, I thought he was kind of shorted in the pre season rankings this year.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Love him. Have him in 2 of 4 leagues. Kicking myself for passing on him for Marshall in another league.

Yes, I'd consider him in the same breadth with AJ and Wayne. Moss is done performing at his old elite level.

Moss may be done performing at his old elite level, but you know there's gonna be at least 1 game this year where he goes off for like 100,000 fantasy pts to single handedly defeat other teams :wacko:

Edited by robisdope