[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Romo fractured clavicle

Grits and Shins

We will rally around John kitna......sniff sniff......and sniff we will...sniff sniff

Play good football................wwwwhhaaaaaaaaaaaa :tup::tup::lol::lol::wacko::lol::(:(:(

Kitna is no Warner and i just dont see him getting it done. Say goodbye to 2010 and wade. Now I get it. Deon Anderson let go and you expect a rookie to not get your QB killed against to gmen. There goes my ff year too.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the immediate reaction is "season over", but geez, there are a dozen teams that have rebounded with backup QBs. The Eagles, the Titans....are the Cowboys so thin that they can't have Kitna just manage the offense, and pound the ball and win with defense?

Sounds like many homers here are thinking the entire team was Romo, when all we heard all season long was how talented the entire Cowboys team was :wacko:

fwiw it's a broken collar bone, 8-10 week recovery typically.

In fantasy terms I just died a horrible death in one league (Romo-Austin combo) but in other leagues it's other owners who are suffering tonight.

Who blew that blocking assignment?? Ugh what a bad weekend

I know the immediate reaction is "season over", but geez, there are a dozen teams that have rebounded with backup QBs. The Eagles, the Titans....are the Cowboys so thin that they can't have Kitna just manage the offense, and pound the ball and win with defense?

Sounds like many homers here are thinking the entire team was Romo, when all we heard all season long was how talented the entire Cowboys team was :tup:

:wacko:

If Cowboys fans came in here saying they're still playoff contenders, we'd be crucified for being blind homers.

Sounds like many homers here are thinking the entire team was Romo, when all we heard all season long was how talented the entire Cowboys team was :wacko:

we just watched a few series with Kitna. He looks like janikowski , moves like gilbert brown and throws like siegfreid

If Cowboys fans came in here saying they're still playoff contenders, we'd be crucified for being blind homers.

Your defense has given up 31 points tonight, just 3 of which were off a turnover (by Witten). Romo had nothing to do with the defense. This with the Giants not having the ball in the 1st 10 minutes of the game (2 Manning INTs).

Basically, you were blind homers....shouldn't have taken an injury to the QB to see that, though. I think Grits and Whomp might have been the only ones with their blinders off.

Sounds like many homers here are thinking the entire team was Romo, when all we heard all season long was how talented the entire Cowboys team was :tup:

Your defense has given up 31 points tonight, just 3 of which were off a turnover (by Witten). Romo had nothing to do with the defense. This with the Giants not having the ball in the 1st 10 minutes of the game (2 Manning INTs).

Basically, you were blind homers....shouldn't have taken an injury to the QB to see that, though. I think Grits and Whomp might have been the only ones with their blinders off.

That was stinky bait, he did'nt take it and yet you still slammed him. Stay classy my friend. :tup:

That was stinky bait, he did'nt take it and yet you still slammed him. Stay classy my friend. :wacko:

I know your in a bad way right now...sorry you are looking for someone to blame, for excuses. No one is getting slammed. It was an honest observation, and no, it wasn't bait. We've heard all year that this is a tremendously talented team...yet when one player goes down, the team is suddenly "done"? Give me a break. I've never seen so many people jump ship immediately on their "too much talent to lose" team. Some true fans realized that this team had a ton of holes before tonight. The defense looks pathetic. How is that a reflection of Romo?

Sorry if being dead honest means its not "classy"....but whatever dude.