[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Romo fractured clavicle

Grits and Shins

They would but Cowboys management couldn't motivate the crew.

They demolition crew was about to tear it down but they were cited for having no permit, then they got the permit. Then they were cited for having illegal immigrants. Then they were cited for safety violations. At that point they decided that their boss could just convince the media that the building was indeed demolished, never mind the fact it was still standing for all to see.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, you were blind homers....shouldn't have taken an injury to the QB to see that, though. I think Grits and Whomp might have been the only ones with their blinders off.

I think there may have been one or two more fans that had their blinders off.

They demolition crew was about to tear it down but they were cited for having no permit, then they got the permit. Then they were cited for having illegal immigrants. Then they were cited for safety violations. At that point they decided that their boss could just convince the media that the building was indeed demolished, never mind the fact it was still standing for all to see.

:tup::wacko:

:wacko: Polks gonna get his wish possibly. Lets give Mcghee a shot. Cant be any worse than Kitna. I realize he is a back up but good God he cant get 1 fucking first down. The steelers were down to bringing Mark malone back in for a game in 2010 and they never faultered. I mean I reaaly have never seen Football this bad

Edited by whomper

I know the immediate reaction is "season over", but geez, there are a dozen teams that have rebounded with backup QBs. The Eagles, the Titans....are the Cowboys so thin that they can't have Kitna just manage the offense, and pound the ball and win with defense?

Sounds like many homers here are thinking the entire team was Romo, when all we heard all season long was how talented the entire Cowboys team was :wacko:

That there is some good :tup:

Wow - I am getting obliterated with injuries in one of my leagues: Romo, Vick, Dallas Clark, Collie: I am going to have to rename this group of IR freaks "Team Hospice" or something.

Pfff I got that covered

Romo ( Broken clavicle)

S.Jackson (Broken Finger)

Pierre ( Whatever Ankle)

D.Jackson (Broken Head)

P.Harvin (Broken QB)

S.Smith Car. (Ankle)

J.Finley (Broken Knee)

Drafted most traded for some it just keeps getting better :lol:

Possible Week 8 Lineup

J.Freeman

R.Torain

B.Jacobs

M.Wallace

D.Branch

S.Smith

T.Moeaki

:tup:

I Hate FF................ :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

So with people having this injury in the past, how long would you expect Romo tp be out?

FWIW

I broke my left clavicle in a similar manner (wrestling match) when I was a kid. I don't remember missing any time on the baseball field.

I think it was 4-5 weeks. They set it. Put on a harness and wait. Its not a joint, per se, so that makes it a bit less complicated.

But no one was going to try to slam me on the infield when I returned either.

I know your in a bad way right now...sorry you are looking for someone to blame, for excuses. No one is getting slammed. It was an honest observation, and no, it wasn't bait. We've heard all year that this is a tremendously talented team...yet when one player goes down, the team is suddenly "done"? Give me a break. I've never seen so many people jump ship immediately on their "too much talent to lose" team. Some true fans realized that this team had a ton of holes before tonight. The defense looks pathetic. How is that a reflection of Romo?

Sorry if being dead honest means its not "classy"....but whatever dude.

I'm on the record as saying this team is a joke, as are at least a half-dozen regulars. I'm not going to take the time to compile the list, because I don't care enough about your opinion to do so.

FWIW

I broke my left clavicle in a similar manner (wrestling match) when I was a kid. I don't remember missing any time on the baseball field.

I think it was 4-5 weeks. They set it. Put on a harness and wait. Its not a joint, per se, so that makes it a bit less complicated.

But no one was going to try to slam me on the infield when I returned either.

Shouldn't wrestle in baseball. It's fun as hell but only delays the game and the potential for injury is too great.

I'm on the record as saying this team is a joke, as are at least a half-dozen regulars. I'm not going to take the time to compile the list, because I don't care enough about your opinion to do so.

Whatever bro...I guess because I root for a different team, and have an outsiders view, you don't care about my opinion. Fair enough, you're entitled to that I guess.

FWIW, I do think Kitna can manage this offense. And I think the Cowboys will get back to gameplanning to run, which they should have been doing from Week 1. Romo was a duck back there, and the INTs that resulted from his 50+ attempts per week were inevitable.

The coach will have to rally the team to compete....it'll be very interesting to see what they really think of him, and whether they quit on him.

The coach will have to rally the team to compete....it'll be very interesting to see what they really think of him, and whether they quit on him.

:wacko:

:wacko:

So you're saying he's gone by Thanksgiving?

He makes the end of the year. They get a high draft pick because they wont win many games. They get a new coach and hopefully draft a giant o lineman and start this thing over a little above scratch

Edited by whomper

Whatever bro...I guess because I root for a different team, and have an outsiders view, you don't care about my opinion. Fair enough, you're entitled to that I guess.

I don't care which team you root for. You said Grits and Whomper were the only Cowboys fans with the blinders off, which is flat-out wrong. You're painting with a broad brush with nothing to back it up, and have repeatedly said you're not fishing. That's why, on this subject, I couldn't care less what you think.

Pfff I got that covered

Romo ( Broken clavicle)

S.Jackson (Broken Finger)

Pierre ( Whatever Ankle)

D.Jackson (Broken Head)

P.Harvin (Broken QB)

S.Smith Car. (Ankle)

J.Finley (Broken Knee)

Drafted most traded for some it just keeps getting better :lol:

Possible Week 8 Lineup

J.Freeman

R.Torain

B.Jacobs

M.Wallace

D.Branch

S.Smith

T.Moeaki

:lol:

I Hate FF................ :tup:

At least you have your SF Giants :wacko:

I know the immediate reaction is "season over", but geez, there are a dozen teams that have rebounded with backup QBs. The Eagles, the Titans....are the Cowboys so thin that they can't have Kitna just manage the offense, and pound the ball and win with defense?

Sounds like many homers here are thinking the entire team was Romo, when all we heard all season long was how talented the entire Cowboys team was :wacko:

This is dumb. It's not like they're 3-3 and he gets hurt. Then sure maybe Kitna can hold the fort. But they're 1-5. Really? You don't see that?

This is dumb. It's not like they're 3-3 and he gets hurt. Then sure maybe Kitna can hold the fort. But they're 1-5. Really? You don't see that?

+1. The season was basically over anyway. Kitna throwing to Witten (his only receiver apparently) is not going to win too many games. Season done. Romo done for season. Wade done. Rangers win World Series.