[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats your opinion on my leagues Waivers Situation

Patriots

do you realize that 9:30 eastern time and 6:30 pacific time is the exact same point in time?

:wacko: Really? Read the OP again, because I don't think that's at all what he's talking about at all.

Seems his issue is that it's earlier for the guy on the West Coast, while all of the married east-coasters are tucking the kids into bed. Like others have said, sour grapes, since that's the rule in place.

I would absolutely change it to waiver-system from Sunday 1:00 EST to Tuesday or Wednesday. Even if this guy might not be making any headway in winning it all, it's still not right for him to have dibs on hot pickups just because he might not have as much going on as all of you.

Also, this gives all owners time to make an informed decision, rather than having to act quickly in a feeding frenzy that might cause them to pick up a guy that they wouldn't have, had they had a couple extra days to see how severe an injury is, etc.

do you realize that 9:30 eastern time and 6:30 pacific time is the exact same point in time? from the sound of your question i don't think you realize this.

don't whine cause he's quicker than you.

haha - wow, on second read . . .