[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff STUDS!...Backups...

Slugs3511

Ok, ok, as we all know, most of the teams that are really, really good will start resting their starters in about week 14-and 15 if they have clinched a spot in the playoffs, giving way to great numbers by backup players, especially at the RB position....

So, my question is....Who will help your fantasy team most by playing second fiddle to a starter this post season to help you win in the playoffs?

1. Shonne Greene: I believe he will see an increased work load as the Jets continue to win and possibly clinch a spot in the playoffs in week 14....LT will still be the starter, but will give way to him and increase his reps...

2. Mewelde Moore: If the Steelers continue to win, I could see them resting Mendenhall more as the season goes on to keep him "fresher" for the playoffs...

3. Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs: I believe that both may give reps to Danny Ware, I'm not saying a lot, but it would not be unreasonable to see his reps increase toward the end of the season....

4. Jason Snelling: We all see this one coming, especially with the injury history of Turner, the Burner.....

Any other that you feel may take reps away from starter because their team will definitely make the playoffs?