[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Jones

Jimmy_22

Anybody have a opinion of James Jones? With Driver hurting and only one target last week, is this the beginning of the James Jones as the #2 era? And with Findley out, and the lack of a running game, is he a good pickup?

This week has Jennings matched against Revis - does that open things up for Jones? Assuming Driver is just a slot guy now?

Looking for a general discussion of Jones. Disclosure - I do have Driver on my roster currently and looking to upgrade.

Anybody have a opinion of James Jones? With Driver hurting and only one target last week, is this the beginning of the James Jones as the #2 era? And with Findley out, and the lack of a running game, is he a good pickup?

This week has Jennings matched against Revis - does that open things up for Jones? Assuming Driver is just a slot guy now?

Looking for a general discussion of Jones. Disclosure - I do have Driver on my roster currently and looking to upgrade.

He has value as a Flex or WR3 - Rodgers is going to toss the pill 30 times a game, and he should be good for 6-8 targets a game. As you noted, Driver is dinged, Finley is on the IR, and there is a weak running game, so Rodgers can use a flat/check down receiver like Jones (who, by the way, is no slouch on deep routes either).

Driver isn't just the slot guy. He's more. Jones is the third WR, but this team uses a TON of three receiver sets. He's going to keep getting targets, and as far as the Jets DB's go... Until Revis proves he's healthy I fear Cromartie more. If both of those DB's are healthy everyone is screwed.

I was planning to pick up James Jones later in the week as a filler but a a pretty competitive mgr in one of my league just dropped Donald Driver for a TE bye week filler. Looking at his roster he is keeping guys like M Floyd and S Holmes over driver. Desnt make sense to me but i quickly picked up James Jones since I won't make the WW priority to pick up Driver