[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is the Poz in the toilet?

I believe Buff ran a 4-3 when Poz was a rook. He did get hurt early on in that season and miss much of the year, so you don't have a huge sample size. Also, I heard they were moving him to the weak side in their 4-3 alignment. Like you alluded too, there's always something with Poz. I think if he can remain healthy, which always seems to be his biggest obsticale, he will be a solid IDP the rest of the way.

Buffalo has run the 4-3 since Poz got there, with the exception of this season of course.

2007: 3 games, 17 tackles, 9 assists

2008: 16 games, 87 tackles, 23 assists

2009: 12 games, 88 tackles, 23 assists, 3FF

I'm not to worried about it. We were actually all concerned moving to the 3-4 would kill his productivity. Going back to the middle of the 4-3 should keep him pretty constant imo.

the number of times that Poz hasn't scored double digit fantasy points since entering the league...while last week didn't live up to the 20 point efforts he was putting up earlier this year I have to ask how you can be worried about the switch to 4-3 WLB after last week but in the prior game where he also played WLB int he 4-3 there was no worry because he put up 20+ points :wacko:

Poz, imo is still a plug and play LB1 going forward and like all LBs he will hit a speed bump here and there but he does seem to hit fewer than most...oh and fwiw 3 is the exact same number of times that Patrick Willis has scored single digit fantasy points too.

Buffalo has run the 4-3 since Poz got there, with the exception of this season of course.

2007: 3 games, 17 tackles, 9 assists

2008: 16 games, 87 tackles, 23 assists

2009: 12 games, 88 tackles, 23 assists, 3FF

I'm not to worried about it. We were actually all concerned moving to the 3-4 would kill his productivity. Going back to the middle of the 4-3 should keep him pretty constant imo.

There in lies the rub, he's not in the middle, he's playing WLB.