[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jay Cutlers future?

CFISH31

What are your alls thoughts on JC? The Chicago line is terrible and it seems like they aren't getting any better. Cutler doesn't help the fact that he holds onto the ball forever looking down field. I have Orton and Palmer as well and I am sure some people are in the same boat and looking to add a couple sleepers or second half potential players. Any opinions? Thanks guys..

honestly in martz's system its a given for his sacks, but his holding onto the ball too long is a fact his receivers take to long to get open. I watched tape where the recivers are still streaking down field when Cutlers pocket collapses and can no longer make the throw

I think you should trade him now while you can. The Chicago offence is self destructing on itself and since Cutler's concussion he has absolutely no confidence in himself.

Do you just drop someone like this? My league is very competitive and these guys hold onto players that have potential and most everyone has solid qb options. The guy that had Romo picked up Fitz and now everybody is on that high horse and he also has Vick so I don't think Cutler carries any trade value actually.. Could this be the case for most people with Cutler? He has potential to put up extremely large fantasy numbers but right now he is to worried about which DEF player is going to be in his face... I think I am ok with my other options at QB but Palmer faces a very tough schedule here on out and Orton has it pretty good. I just can't imagine dropping someone that can put up 50 fpt in my league? This year sucks!! haha..

Do you just drop someone like this? My league is very competitive and these guys hold onto players that have potential and most everyone has solid qb options. The guy that had Romo picked up Fitz and now everybody is on that high horse and he also has Vick so I don't think Cutler carries any trade value actually.. Could this be the case for most people with Cutler? He has potential to put up extremely large fantasy numbers but right now he is to worried about which DEF player is going to be in his face... I think I am ok with my other options at QB but Palmer faces a very tough schedule here on out and Orton has it pretty good. I just can't imagine dropping someone that can put up 50 fpt in my league? This year sucks!! haha..

I guess what I am getting at is it realistic to drop him and pick up someone like a CJ Spiller, J. Stewart, L. Blount when I have a decent RB core already? I would really like to think in a PPR league a sleeper WR will be more beneficial with so many tier one WR struggling in which my team is a prime example.. I was able to sale a couple players very high early and have just been waiting for these guys to eventually show up.. I am looking more for a general opinion not only in my situation thats why I posted it here.. JC just is really a toss up to me..

I thought about straight dropping him in my main local (he is one of 3 QBs I have and we only start 1) but I'm going to give him another week after the bye. If they can't get their poop in a group coming off a bye, than I'm done. I think Cutler is supposed to have a decent strength of schedule to play against and it's not like they have a running game to worry about. So I'm holding but just for now.

I thought about straight dropping him in my main local (he is one of 3 QBs I have and we only start 1) but I'm going to give him another week after the bye. If they can't get their poop in a group coming off a bye, than I'm done. I think Cutler is supposed to have a decent strength of schedule to play against and it's not like they have a running game to worry about. So I'm holding but just for now.

Did the same. I picked of Fitz as a backup QB and held onto Cutler and dropped Marion Barber instead.

I straight dumped him this week for Fitzpatrick. That offense is a mess and it's all smoke and mirrors that they're tied for the division lead. Let his sacks and INT's be someone else's headache. If a Kitna, Fitz, or Stafford is on waivers, drop him.

That's actually what I'm contemplating. I'm undefeated in my main local so by the time someone blows up, it's usually too late. I'm platooning Big Ben and Eli Manning so I'm thinking about ditching Cutler and grabbing Kitna. I remember from his Detroit days that he could get it done. The cowboys haven't been running and its not like they don't have good receivers. Kitna plays Washington in week 15 and at Arizona in week 16. :wacko:

I straight dumped him this week for Fitzpatrick. That offense is a mess and it's all smoke and mirrors that they're tied for the division lead. Let his sacks and INT's be someone else's headache. If a Kitna, Fitz, or Stafford is on waivers, drop him.

I did the same. I have Stafford for insurance so I wasn't too worried.

My league gets -1 point for sacks and -2 for INT's....He had one good game week one scoring wise and absolutely horrendous ones since.

I dumped him because of bye hell this week - he's not worth keeping. He's not even intelligent enough to stop throwing a DB's way when getting owned...

What are your alls thoughts on JC? The Chicago line is terrible and it seems like they aren't getting any better. Cutler doesn't help the fact that he holds onto the ball forever looking down field. I have Orton and Palmer as well and I am sure some people are in the same boat and looking to add a couple sleepers or second half potential players. Any opinions? Thanks guys..

Unfortunately, Orton has the same problem. He'd rather fall down then let go of his precious football.....after running backwards 10 yards or so. :wacko: