[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss value

peteteacher2001

better question is................can it possibly get worse?

In 3 games under Farve, Moss is averaging a putrid 4 cathes for 55 yards and .66 TD's

I don't see how any Moss owner, would care if Farve was at QB or not. Farve has no shown the ability to get him the ball. Best case scenario is Jackson running for his life and throwing a few deep balls per game to Moss.

In 3 games under Farve, Moss is averaging a putrid 4 cathes for 55 yards and .66 TD's

I don't see how any Moss owner, would care if Farve was at QB or not. Farve has no shown the ability to get him the ball. Best case scenario is Jackson running for his life and throwing a few deep balls per game to Moss.

Agreed - I'd probably be more comfortable as a Moss owner is Tarvaris were under center.

If anything T-Jax can keep plays alive with his feet.

But it doesn't matter, Favre's playing, I don't care how much drama ESPN tries to drum up for their ratings.

He's playing, but will he finish? I wouldn't be surprised to see him yanked if he's not performing.

I can't say I fully agree with this. Last week he had a deep bomb called back for a questionable call, and the very first week Favre gave Moss a lot of chances deep. When Favre has nothing going he seems to just chuck it up to Moss, and I see that continuing like the last play of last game.

With Favre wanting Moss so bad and making it known, I think he feels he has to show it'll be and was worth it.

Moss is probably the one Viking who doesn't take a hit in value if Jackson replaces Favre. The one thing Jackson does well is throw the deep ball, so long as it's a called play; Bernard Berrian led the NFL in yards per catch the year he was "the guy" in Minnesota's passing game, and much of that had to do with Jackson throwing a decent "go get it" ball.

2V

He's playing, but will he finish? I wouldn't be surprised to see him yanked if he's not performing.

I actually envision that this will happen:

-Childress announces he's going to start Favre but have Tarvaris ready in case Favre is too limited early on.

-Favre will play two series then get benched.

-Jackson plays the rest of the game.

-Favre's precious streak remains intact.

-Repeat process next week.

Edited by MTSuper7

Approx 11 Td's and 900 yards projected over a full season. Yes, it could get worse than that.

It's hard to say with any certainty because A) we haven't seen him play since his highness has come sexting to town, and B- because the offense is in a complete funk.

Daunte made a living just chucking the ball up and letting Randy catch it. The only problem here is ..based on previous results..TJax had a hard time with accuracy on his deep passes.

I think with the current situation, even with TJax at the helm, Randy is no more than a WR2...I hope I'm wrong, but there are just so many things wrong with this team right now you can't trust him with monster games like the days of old. He will probably net you a TD here and there enough to consider a fantasy start.

I traded Moss on Tuesday after expecting a strong outing from Moss, so if he finally does well you can all thank me...

I gave up a lot to dump what has been dead weight as I have consistently has bench players outperform him and was tired of leaving points on my bench when I can move him and Bradshaw for McCoy in a PPR heavy league and I wouldn't have moved Bradshaw if he was getting the TD's, but it just so happens that Jacobs prevents him from being the fantasy stud that his talent displays....which is sad actually, but probably good for the Giants...

anyways....Moss will probably finish the season with about 850 yds and 10 TD(maybe more TD's).....and that's if he finishes strong...