[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

N.E. backfield

theeohiostate

I don't think there's such thing as a lead back in NE. Taylor may take away BJGE's touches between the 20s but I see the other guys still staying involved. Woodhead isn't going anywhere.

I don't think there's such thing as a lead back in NE. Taylor may take away BJGE's touches between the 20s but I see the other guys still staying involved. Woodhead isn't going anywhere.

Agreed - it has been a long, long time since there has been a dominant New England RB (what - Corey Dillon in 2004-6?). Picking up Taylor will be an exercise in frustration: he will get the occasional goal line sniff, some third down looks, and a very rare reception out of the slot. It has been three years since Taylor put up FF-worthy stats, and anyone who expects big numbers from the banged up 34-year-old is asking for a miracle.

Pats backs are useless and will be until Brady's career is over. Short passes to Welker is the pats run game.

Pats backs are useless and will be until Brady's career is over. Short passes to Welker is the pats run game.

Not true - Pats have a very solid run game, it's just spread amongst a carousel of RBs. If you could combine BJGE and Woodhead, that would be a statistical monster from a fantasy standpoint.

I started Woodhead and BJGE and they racked up huge points yesterday. I think they can just keep doing this each week and they'll likely be in position to win every game.

I did that last week but thought I had better options this week (Moreno and Best - F those guys), so I sat BJGE. Luckily I won anyway. I would revert to starting both the Pats RBs again next week if I didn't fear what Fred Taylor will do to BJGE's stats. Woodhead is the only guy I'm counting on as continuing to have value (and that's only as a Flex in ppr leagues).