[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M Lynch?

zekez

I was surprised by Seattle inhability to do anything in this game but what was more surprising was that they went away from the run so early and they were only down by 13 by the half. They looked all kinds of awful offensively. I'm not going to bash Lynch I still think he's just waiting to blow up but forget Seattle and on the road. Put Lynch in only at home.

I was surprised by Seattle inhability to do anything in this game but what was more surprising was that they went away from the run so early and they were only down by 13 by the half. They looked all kinds of awful offensively. I'm not going to bash Lynch I still think he's just waiting to blow up but forget Seattle and on the road. Put Lynch in only at home.

I agree....How many sacks did the O line give up? Or, how many 3rd down conversions did the hawks make in the first half? This was game was ugly.

this is why I played Raiders D...because they have had some really good games at home while Seattle is notorious for being mediocre on the road....perfect recipe....

this week against the Giants will be tough, but he'll probably get about 70 and a TD...

Glad I benched B Wells and Blount for Lynch :wacko:

I nearly accepted a trade that would have given my Blount for his Lynch. Heh, I declined it and the guy talked trash saying how stupid I was for not accepting such a great trade. I sent him a message this morning asking him how well Lynch helped his roster this week :tup:

with byes to both Michael Turner and Ahmad Bradshaw, I had to trot out Lynch. Good thing.

I had bye-week problems this week too. I acquired Lynch and played him. Big mistake. :wacko: