[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady = 2nd round pick fail

SpinalTapp

Brady is not even matching his pre-Moss performance level of the past...which was a consistent 240yds and 2TDs per game. Loss o Moss has destroyed Brady's fantasy value. Over the past four weeks, Brady has averaged an underwhelming 211 yards and 1 TD per game. For some perspective, McNabb has averaged 253yds and 1 TD over the same stretch - and he just got benched. Brady is obviously a much better QB and option than McNabb, but you see my point. Brady has fallen from grace in the post Moss world and there is no reason to believe it is going to get any better.

Well - there was a minute when I saw Brady threw a 65 yard pass to Tate that I had some hope. When I saw my fantasy scoreboard light up...before I actually saw what happened...I imagined Brady dropped back deep in the pocket, surveyed the field behind great line protection, and hauled off one of his long spiral bombs to Moss..err...Tate running in stride down the sideline for a TD. Of course, I was saddened to see that in reality, Brady threw a mid range pass to Tate who then scampered around defenders for 65 yards and the score.

Oh well..Let's hope Stafford is the real deal...cause after next week (he plays the Jets and Brady plays Cleveland)...he is my weekly starter.

Thanks for nothing Bill and Brady.

Next year...leave the QBs on the table....

Edited by SpinalTapp

The problem is that they are 6-1 playing this way, so don't expect anything to change. I traded Brady in dynasty before this weekend for Rivers (had to give up a high pick next year for a low 1st rounder - well worth it). Somehow New England has blossomed into a team with pretty much no reliable fantasy starters. Welker, Hernandez, Woodhead, Branch, Gronkowski, Green-Ellis, Tate... Take your best guess.

The problem is that they are 6-1 playing this way, so don't expect anything to change. I traded Brady in dynasty before this weekend for Rivers (had to give up a high pick next year for a low 1st rounder - well worth it). Somehow New England has blossomed into a team with pretty much no reliable fantasy starters. Welker, Hernandez, Woodhead, Branch, Gronkowski, Green-Ellis, Tate... Take your best guess.

Good trade MT - I tried to get Rivers too...owner would not budge. Im stuck with Brady and Stafford the rest of the way. Well - Garrard is available but he does not play Dallas again this year.

I actually have to give Belichick allot of credit here. He's totally revamped his system to be successful. Might be at the expense of fantasy value, but thats not what hes paid for.