[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow.... I am one lucky f.....

Zimpo

I figured I had to regale this story here, after what has been a pretty frustrating season. I am part of a 14 man league in which I have the unlucky habit of being up against the team that has their best game of the season on almost every given week. I have a decent lead in total points thus far in the season, but while my players are consistent, I keep getting upset. I have yet to be projected to lose a match, and after last night I went to bed thinking I'd be 4 - 4.

Why did I think that? Well, because when I did, the score was 96.66 to 98.62. My team was the following:

Kyle Orton

Larry Fitzgerald

Danny Woodhead

Chris Johnson

Cedric Benson

Jason Witten

Josh Scobee

Tenn D

Bench:

Tony Romo (injured but haven't dropped him yet, was waiting to see the reports on his injury)

Peyton Hillis (bye)

Roddy White (bye)

Dustin Keller

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Scoring is 0.1 points per yard for WR/RB/TE, 6 pts per TD, -2 for fumble lost, QB's are 6 pts per thrown TD as well but only 1 pt per 25 yards.

Kyle Orton had a score of 16.56 last night. Today he has a score of 18.56. So the final score ended up being 98.66 to 98.62, with me 0.04 pts ahead!

Ok, so I'm trying to figure out the stat change for Orton... anyone know what happened? This may have just saved my chances of making the playoffs (top 6 by record get in, pts for is a tiebreaker).

Edited by Zimpo