[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss waived

BearBroncos

I think he should go to Cincinnati ... I mean surely if they add ANOTHER aging high profile WR it will carry them to the SB.

Then we can have Larry, Moe and Curly instead of Batman and Robin

I was thinking the same thing. That would be hilarious if he landed in Cincy with T.O and Ocho.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the play where Moss was bumped near the endzone and he watched the ball flutter right next to him was strange. I felt there was a problem then. I also felt that was a very catchable ball and woule hve given them a TD but he just looked it into the ground.

Edited by BearBroncos

This is all true. But you know someone will take him.

I know but it would be so refreshing to see these guys get what they deserve for once. Rot on the free agent wire for awhile and then maybe the next time you have an opportunity you wont be so quick to act like an idiot. These guys get payed MILLIONS to play a game and they cry and complain and throw little baby hissy fits and it makes me sick.

I think he should go to Cincinnati ... I mean surely if they add ANOTHER aging high profile WR it will carry them to the SB.

Then we can have Larry, Moe and Curly instead of Batman and Robin

This makes the most sense to me.

Depending on where he's signed, there's a very good chance Moss will play in 17 games this season.

Kidding, right? He was going to do this in Minny and was discussed at length at the time.

As a Harvin owner who's seen his value sky rocket since Moss arriving in Minny, this is pretty devastating... Hopefully they still keep him in the slot.. but now he'll be the main target for opposing Ds. Brutal...

Yep. Even if his ankle was 100%, he pretty much becomes a non-factor again.

Depending on where he's signed, there's a very good chance Moss will play in 17 games this season.

Funny you should mention it. Obviously it's not going to matter in terms of record books because he's not doing much. But what if a guy set some total catches, yardage, or TD record with the help of playing 17 games under the same situation as this?

Is this worse than the HWT?

Ya know, after giving this some more thought, I think you could compare the HWT to the Brad Childress era. Granted, one was a trade, and the other took several years, but they both set the team back for years and destroyed any chance they had at winning a Super Bowl for an extended period of time. I thought I was embarassed to be a Vikings fan yesterday, this just took it to a whole new level. :wacko:

Edited by Hugh 0ne