[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss waived

BearBroncos

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will get claimed and I could only hope the Rams or Colts get him but I don't think he will make it to them. In fact I bet Jerry Jones is thinking about making the claim.

Why? They have pretty good talent at that position in Austin, Williams and Bryant. Oh wait .. it is Jerry Jones we are talking about ...

Why? They have pretty good talent at that position in Austin, Williams and Bryant. Oh wait .. it is Jerry Jones we are talking about ...

No, he meant they were going to claim Randy and make him the coach.

Well, he was 100% accurate. Childress is single-handedly ruining the Vikings. I would take Wade Phillips over him in a heart beat.

Yeah, that franchise is a complete embarrassment. Just pissed away a third round pick for nothing at all in return. Belichick looks like a genius again.

Moss to Indy would be awesome....Wayne on one side Moss on the other....probably never happen though. I am sure someone will pick him up. Why not? Not gonna cost your organization one red cent. If he is a cancer - bench him.

KO'd

I would LOVE for him to go to Dallas. Austin's value would go way up! Not gonna happen though. Maybe if they were a winning team... but the last thing they need now is more drama.

I could see him going to the following teams:

1) Detroit Lions

2) San Fran

3) Chargers

The Chargers could definitely use him right now. Jackson won't be back for a few weeks, and even when he comes back they could still use him. This is a team that wants to fight hard to make the post season.

As a Sam Bradford owner (2 QB league), I'd love for him to end up in St. Louis, but I don't see Moss falling that far. He'll be picked up fast.

Edited by BeerLeagueQB

I would LOVE for him to go to Dallas. Austin's value would go way up! Not gonna happen though. Maybe if they were a winning team... but the last thing they need now is more drama.

I could see him going to the following teams:

1) Detroit Lions

2) San Fran

3) Chargers

Negative on the San Fran front.

Singletary is having enough trouble with his pre-Madonna WR. He won't bring in another.

If he is claimed on waivers, the claiming team has to pay the remainder of the base salary. If he clears waivers, then the Vikings are on the hook for his salary.

Yep, and I suspect that the Vikes will end up paying a portion (already lost the draft pick) of that salary just to get him off their roster.

I couls absolutely see him going to the Raiders. But Davis, as long as he's able to comprehend, won't allow that.

With Schillens and Murphy both out now, it is definitely possible. Al Davis is stubborn, but he isn't that stubborn - he knows he can put together a legitimate season this year for the first time in a long time.

As a Harvin owner who's seen his value sky rocket since Moss arriving in Minny, this is pretty devastating... Hopefully they still keep him in the slot.. but now he'll be the main target for opposing Ds. Brutal...

+1 :tup:

Hey Vikings, that was a great way to throw away a third round pick. :wacko:

You can't make this stuff up.

If you watched his rambling, saluting post-game speech, you can't honestly wish Moss on any team at this point. He's mentally done, which may in part be from the brain whiplash he suffered going from an actual football mind (Belichick) to whatever Childress is trying to do on the football field.