[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss waived

BearBroncos

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard it on my local radio station as well KNBR.com Shocking. Is something wrong with Moss physically I wonder? He kind of disappeared yesterday in New England.

Wonder if Dallas signs him now...to make up for not drafting him years ago....sign his sorry rear for league minimum...better yet his salary must be paid by Vikes no matter who signs him.

What has happened to Moss - wow.

KO'd

Edited by KOKIDKOKID

Must have been what he said last night praising the Patriots and ripping the Vikings coaching staff. Brack to New England?

(:wacko: As per Moss6, Moss=6 unless he pouts)

Where else would he go? Amazing.

I would think Childress is on the chopping block, season is prety over, why waive him. I would have fired the coach first and waived Farve second.

Do you really think anyone wants Moss now? Traded from the team with the best record in football (not saying they are the best team) and then waived 3 weeks later?